LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Post Your Reference?

Quote Originally Posted by wallysurfr View Post
    I am not opposed to immigrants, my grandmother came here from Sweden. I am, however, against ILLEGAL immigrants and that is not racist at all. They are breaking the law and as US citizens we should want laws enforced.

Have we been attacked since 9/11? Take a look at a chart for The Dow Jones Industrial Average over the past 50+ years and you tell me where you think it "should" be trading. It's pretty obvious that everything started becoming over inflated during the Clinton administration, the same president who lifted the regulations on the banks and FORCED the banks to lend to people who CAN"T afford a house. That is what caused the environment for this type of CORRECTION (not crisis).

The dems say that the past eight years have been the worst, yet the market hit multiple all time highs during that time and we still haven't been attacked since 9/11. But according the Obama/Biden that will all change during the first six months of his term. "Mark my words"
    Your quote did not have intentions of your Swedish Grandmother. Your quote was directly aimed at African Americans. My Dad is black and I don't like you. Does anyone know where I can get some dub-dubs for my Escalade? And whens the next swell going to hit, this forum is heating up from our little flatspell and I need to cool off???

[QUOTE=Db2k5;21701]
    Quote Originally Posted by jbird View Post

You don't get it. If we pull out now, we will have to go right back over there in another 10 years. Remember desert storm? There is a reason we are back in iraq.
    Remember Viet Nam. I don't care how long we stay there, as soon as we leave it will revert back to chaos until another dictator or religious zealot takes over. That's the way it has been for thousand of years and we will never change that ideology.

Images
    Last edited by Aguaholic; Oct 31, 2008 at 07:25 PM.

[QUOTE=jbird;21709]
    Quote Originally Posted by Db2k5 View Post

Remember Viet Nam. I don't care how long we stay there, as soon as we leave it will revert back to chaos until another dictator or religious zealot takes over. That's the way it has been for thousand of years and we will never change that ideology.
    Comparing Iraq to Vietnam is retarded. You're in college aren't you?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by OBlove View Post
    Your quote did not have intentions of your Swedish Grandmother. Your quote was directly aimed at African Americans. My Dad is black and I don't like you. Does anyone know where I can get some dub-dubs for my Escalade? And whens the next swell going to hit, this forum is heating up from our little flatspell and I need to cool off???

I hope your joking. The statement was not directed at african americans but immigrants who are here ILLEGALLY. That means they are not supposed to be here -or- they are breaking the LAW by being here.

No other countries actual do not like our gov't because they act like police for the World, and having someone that has a similar name or looks more like them will make other countries believe that anything truly is possible in the USA and that we are not all just full of the "freedom" touting BS but sticking to the same old thing as always.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumpy View Post
    Because Obama has great bull****ting abilities means that foreign sentiment will improve???

Because Obama has great bull****ting abilities means that more foreign investment will come into the country??

The hate for the country has no party lines....it is all based on the jealousy of our freedoms and rights and our wealth...including our freedoms and rights to vote for whomever we want.

Thank you....thank you very much..

Actually its more like this:

"The hate for the country has no party lines....it is all based on the jealousy of our freedoms and rights and our wealth...including our freedoms and rights to vote for whomever we want."

Especially in the muslim countries. Do some research on womens rights and the husband/wife dynamic in muslim areas. Muslim men are terrified of womens rights since that totally undermines their authority. So the preach hatred for the west (of which the US is the leader) as a way to keep those ideas from springing up.

[QUOTE=aka pumpmaster;21712]
    Quote Originally Posted by jbird View Post

Comparing Iraq to Vietnam is retarded. You're in college aren't you?
    Review your history bright one. Name one "confilict" the U.S. has gotten into in the last 40years that has resulted in anything changing? What makes Iraq so damn critical that we should spent one more day there? Oil?

[QUOTE=jbird;21718]
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post

Review your history bright one. Name one "confilict" the U.S. has gotten into in the last 40years that has resulted in anything changing? What makes Iraq so damn critical that we should spent one more day there? Oil?
    Grenada for one. Panama for 2. Bosnia for 3. Shall I keep going.

Your Vietnam analogy is STILL retarded.

[QUOTE=jbird;21697]
    Quote Originally Posted by eastcoastgilson View Post
    Definitely voting for McCain. Obama has very little experience, wants to pull out of Iraq soon,

Dude, are you seriously saying that wanting to end a 10 Billion dollar a month war that is sending soldiers back dead or with limbs blown off in a country that hates us and a war that was made up in the first place is a bad thing?
    Hahahahahahaha yes i know establishing a Democracy and removing a dictator is such a terrible thing. Training 400,000 of their own soldiers in order to create a stable government. If we don't finish the job (Obama), Iran might take over and all the work of our soldiers would be worth nothing.