LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    obama is all about change...what change? he never really tells us what kind of changes. can't changed be bad? spreading the wealth around won't give any incentive for people to try to become more wealthy. well what i mean is that people below $40,000 are better off than people that make 50,000, so why would they want to work harder and try to do something in their life if they get everything for free. you gotta work for what you want, you cant just have the american dream handed to you.
    mccain is a ****ty presidential canidate, but hes better than obama. and i think plain might do some good.obama has no idea what hes even talking about, he just says what people want him to say.
    what ever man i can't even vote.
    let's just surf

uhh whoever fixes all this ****... then i dont care and ill just go surf anyway

while you guys were "debating" i just got in a nice longboard sesh at 48th st. clean knee high walls. Its all good now!

Quote Originally Posted by wallysurfr View Post
    no, this is an open forum and we have talked about surfing so if you don't like it then don't read it.

Kelly Slater, the best surfer (and possibly the best athlete) to ever live is voting McCain. Need I say more??

It's a proven fact, if Obama tried to get a job with the CIA, FBI or even as a civilian within the federal government, he would be denied because of his links with the people he has surorunded himself by. As someone with a secret level security clearance, I must say, this is the biggest red flag of them all!
    wow you seem kind of star struck! Just because he's a celebrity doesn't mean that his opinion is God! Remember, he is a human being after all. Stand up for you own opinion please...

btw to all of you who are poo-pooing this thread, i think its awesome!! Its great to see such heated debates!

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    oaky listen guys this is a surf forum not a debate hall. also why waste all your time talking politics when we all have better stuff to do than talking about politic s-t. finally if you want politics turn your tv channel to cnnor msnbc those are the politic places not a surf foirum. also all of you need to get a f-in life if you do politics. and just vote for who you want not what celebrities are voting for.

Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    oaky listen guys this is a surf forum not a debate hall. also why waste all your time talking politics when we all have better stuff to do than talking about politic s-t. finally if you want politics turn your tv channel to cnnor msnbc those are the politic places not a surf foirum. also all of you need to get a f-in life if you do politics. and just vote for who you want not what celebrities are voting for.
    are you even old enough to vote???
    i voted for Ralph Nadar... that way, whoever gets elected, if they screw up, no one can blame me!

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by ...LostInFlorida View Post
    i voted for Ralph Nadar... that way, whoever gets elected, if they screw up, no one can blame me!
    yes i am old enough to vote. NOT. and besides with all this economy crap thats going on who would wanna be president thats to much pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by ...LostInFlorida View Post
    Not true...if McClown wins by 2% and Nader got 4% of the vote, believe me the democrats will once again blame Nader voters for skimming off the liberal vote. It happened with Gore in 2000.

By the way, pretty cool that you guys get to vote early...we've got swell, work, and votes to deal with tuesday.

Love Pensacola pier also by the way..scored some sick lefts there few years ago.
    Last edited by scotty; Nov 1, 2008 at 12:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wallysurfr View Post
    Dear Friends...
    Wow, there are plenty of good reasons not to vote for Obama but I don't think you named a single good one despite rambling on incoherently for more than my entire computer screen. You bring shame to yourself and to the Republican party with this nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by old_boy View Post
    Wow, there are plenty of good reasons not to vote for Obama but I don't think you named a single good one despite rambling on incoherently for more than my entire computer screen. You bring shame to yourself and to the Republican party with this nonsense.
    Agree. Hopefuly nobody really takes that original post seriously.