LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by surf4lyfe02 View Post
    The title of the thread is "spread the wealth/waves".......where in that do u see.. im gunna talk about politics for 8 years?
    Spread the wealth in relation to spreading the waves is what the thread is, read the dude who started the thread and what he has to say..,My initial guess is that it has a political undertone esp, after 90% of the responses relating to the political topic and the thread, or have we not been keeping up with the Obama statement that has been engraved into every Americans brain the past month.

Not sure what your talking about 8 years, that is a reference towards President Bush and the last failed 8 years in office and how McSame is basically indentical in the way he would choose to run our country.

the 8 years was a sarcastic exaggeration.........good thing your not running the country

C.a.LefevrePic Guest

Question

yall are stoopid half of you probally dont even vote f it go surf theres waves wake up white people because your about to be liviing in a country run by a black man that hates the white race and dont say he half white because white folks dont go to blk panthers parties

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.a.LefevrePic View Post
    yall are stoopid half of you probally dont even vote f it go surf theres waves wake up white people because your about to be liviing in a country run by a black man that hates the white race and dont say he half white because white folks dont go to blk panthers parties
    dude wtf you little racist. we all live in an all equal communtity and so what if theres an african american running our country maybe it would be helpfull for our country.

C.a.LefevrePic: your retarded racist post isn't even worth replying to quite honestly but I will say this...it still shocks me that people like you still exist in this country. Actually, it worries me that brave men and women risk their lives to fight for people like you. And oh by the way, some of those same men and women are African American and minorities. Why is it ok for them to die for your freedom but not hold a Government office? How about you pull your head out of your a$$, realize that it is not 1865, try giving back to your community, and above all else, educate yourself. Without any of that, you are simply a racist redneck without a clue. instead of praying for surf...you should try praying for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by C.a.LefevrePic View Post
    Remember what we said about typing with our fingers instead of our elbows? You wanta give that a try so maybe we could make some sense of that bigoted, redneck ignorance. Are you Sara Palin's mentally retarded bast*rd child or something? And really, Obama's full African American?

(Obma and Grandmother)

Doesn't look like it

And not that Obama does dislike white people (photo above, duh), but I think that African Americans should have every right to dislike white people. We only enslaved them for over 100 years, then made them have completely separate (and much worse) everyday facilities, and then half of the south is still prejudice against them 'till this day. Why shouldn't they hate us?
    Last edited by adowcett; Nov 4, 2008 at 12:21 PM.

Images
    ok ok... everyone got there chance to get the ranting out.
    now, do the only thing that matters, and go vote.