LOGIN | REGISTER

Voting/Swell conflict

Do you think it's better to not try to beat the crowds and go late in the day for voting? This could be a tough decision. I've never voted before so I don't know what it's like, but I assume it isn't pretty.

I've read that the lines are shorter late morning, like before lunch breaks, or early afternoon. If you have a real job, that won't work. If you have to go after work, you are just screwed. Next time, go to a onestop early voting place, or vote absentee like I did

Quote Originally Posted by eclipse13 View Post
    I've read that the lines are shorter late morning, like before lunch breaks, or early afternoon. If you have a real job, that won't work. If you have to go after work, you are just screwed. Next time, go to a onestop early voting place, or vote absentee like I did
    Eclipse 13 is absolutely correct. If you can go late morning while everyone is at work or after lunch, but before 5 there will be less lines. However, this only works if you don't have work or a flexible schedule. In my case, I am a teacher so I will probably vote around 9 or 10 a.m. Next time I think I might do early voting or absentee like Eclipse 13 says. Very good advice.

Images
    Why the F didnt you just vote early? I voted hung over/stoned on Saturday was pretty easy.

Mainly because I spend to much time putting myself that condition mentioned about.