LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    yeah you dont want to do that but i just put mine in a low hot water.

Images
    NJ is fine..water is def still very warm...maybe boots needed depending on your personal cold-rate....but i just wore my 3/2 and was fine

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    are you that cold already?
    yea dude definitely cold! you spend an hour or so out there in upper 50s water, clouds, wind, rain-you get pretty cold. I'll need some gloves here shortly soon.

Plus i wear the boots cause I gotta use some padding for da finnies

Quote Originally Posted by JerseySurfRat89 View Post
    NJ is fine..water is def still very warm...maybe boots needed depending on your personal cold-rate....but i just wore my 3/2 and was fine
    Agreed. I am still in my 3/2 hotline. Will probably be in it till the mid/end of December then I make the switch to the big 5.

Images
    surfed today, and the water has definitely cooled off since i surfed about a week ago. A lot of guys got cold pretty quick in their 3/2's, while I was nice and toasty in a 4/3.

2 or 3 mm boots are a go, and it was even borderline glove temps out there today, all though no one was wearing them.

Yea i skimmed on sunday. It was cold, burrrrrrrrr. I think i may have to bust out the boots soon. I agree though, i think i'm going boots then the hood then the gloves. My dome gets chilllly.