LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Belmar (DiRty JErz)
    Posts
    256
    Images
    20

    Swellinfo Surf Team

    that would be real sick if you guys had one...never really seen a surf forecasting site with a team..dont know what u would give away or anything..but i know a lot of guys who seriously rip use this site.

  2. #2
    THat would be so cool

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    South Monmouth County
    Posts
    173
    Images
    8

    I just want a shirt

    I would def purchase a shirt

  4. #4
    Hahah

    I just posted that about a shirt in another thread before seeing your comment

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Lewes, DE
    Posts
    5,377
    Images
    121
    t shirts are completed guys, and they came out sick! I am just working on putting up the store front, so support in purchasing t shirts would be awesome.

    I should have them ready to buy by the end of the week.

  6. #6
    Yea dude defiantly

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    t shirts are completed guys, and they came out sick! I am just working on putting up the store front, so support in purchasing t shirts would be awesome.

    I should have them ready to buy by the end of the week.
    Good news, glad the worked out! Don't forget those other suggestions we chatted about. I'll be picking some up for sure. Are you headed down this way tomorrow?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseySurfRat89 View Post
    that would be real sick if you guys had one...never really seen a surf forecasting site with a team..dont know what u would give away or anything..but i know a lot of guys who seriously rip use this site.

    Most of the people on this site ride waves on their bellies.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Belmar (DiRty JErz)
    Posts
    256
    Images
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty J View Post
    Most of the people on this site ride waves on their bellies.
    well i guess it would be cool to have a tummy riders team too

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    DE
    Posts
    33
    Images
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty J View Post
    Most of the people on this site ride waves on their bellies.
    Really? I don't think a poll has ever been done on that subject.