LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    near da beach
    Posts
    152

    Most consistent South NJ surf spot

    What is the most consistent break off south jersey from Cape May to Ocean City....

  2. #2
    I surf cape may alot and the two best spots there are the cove and Poverty Beach

  3. #3
    Also poverty may break your board

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    near da beach
    Posts
    152
    how about this weekend with a north swell? being that the cove faces south...

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by SurfJdog View Post
    What is the most consistent break off south jersey from Cape May to Ocean City....

    Higbee beach. Killer surf, clothing optional. Just drive into the Villas and ask around

  6. #6
    The Cove will not be pumpin. Wrong swell direction.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    mays landing
    Posts
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty J View Post
    Higbee beach. Killer surf, clothing optional. Just drive into the Villas and ask around
    I couldn't agree more, Higbees is sick. So under-rated.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In a state of flux
    Posts
    3,269
    Quote Originally Posted by surfde View Post
    I surf cape may alot and the two best spots there are the cove and Poverty Beach
    CM is probably the most fickle break I've ever seen. and def not the best spots in s jerz. to be sure, poverty breaks solid when it's on with a very top to bottom wave. And if you like crowds of longboarders most of which never heard of surf etiquette, then the Cove is for you

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Monmouth County
    Posts
    1,365
    how about you drive around and figure it out yourself

  10. #10
    ^ Seriously. You pinpointed a tiny little spot in SJ. It would take about a half hour to check the break every 5 miles...