LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Most consistent South NJ surf spot

What is the most consistent break off south jersey from Cape May to Ocean City....

I surf cape may alot and the two best spots there are the cove and Poverty Beach

Also poverty may break your board

how about this weekend with a north swell? being that the cove faces south...

Quote Originally Posted by SurfJdog View Post
    What is the most consistent break off south jersey from Cape May to Ocean City....

Higbee beach. Killer surf, clothing optional. Just drive into the Villas and ask around

The Cove will not be pumpin. Wrong swell direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Salty J View Post
    Higbee beach. Killer surf, clothing optional. Just drive into the Villas and ask around
    I couldn't agree more, Higbees is sick. So under-rated.

Quote Originally Posted by surfde View Post
    I surf cape may alot and the two best spots there are the cove and Poverty Beach
    CM is probably the most fickle break I've ever seen. and def not the best spots in s jerz. to be sure, poverty breaks solid when it's on with a very top to bottom wave. And if you like crowds of longboarders most of which never heard of surf etiquette, then the Cove is for you

how about you drive around and figure it out yourself

^ Seriously. You pinpointed a tiny little spot in SJ. It would take about a half hour to check the break every 5 miles...