LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: great site

great site

I have been using swellinfo site since early this summer ,and would like to complement you on the great info I get from here .Even though I only get to my favorite spot once a month (180 mi away) I still check this site every day. Keep up the great work.

Images
    much appreciated - thank you, glad you you enjoy the site!

Now buy a t-shirt.

Talking

bought 2 can't wait to wear them (show them off)

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    yeah this is defiently a great site way better than any other site i've used. i started using this site about a year ago and love it check it every day probably twice a dya or maybe more.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    yeah this is defientely a great site way better than any other site i've used. i started using this site about a year ago and love it check it every day probably twice a day or maybe more.
    Same exact story and I agree with what everyone else has said about their love for Swellinfo. Micah, jw can we try to make a T-Shirt focused on bodyboarding since we have the green man surfer one? Thought it was kinda one-sided and it sucks because I like that style and design, but I don't wanna buy it because I bodyboard-not surf. Anyway we can just make an all bodyboarding shirt for us bodyboarders out there who use this site? Thanks Micah. Again, AMAZING site and good luck with future endeavors.

This is the only site i trust now.