LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Time Change

Good Dj Fresh we dont want your Benny ass here anyway.. Stay out of Jersey.

Quote Originally Posted by jettyhead View Post
    be thankful, some of us assholes have to drive 2 hours to get in the water.

i would give my left nut for an after work or pre-work session
    I still have a good 25 m drive to a decent break, 45 m from work. If you live any farther away than that, and love surfing, you have no excuse. Move Closer.

Ouch...Wow...I have had a house in SB for over 6 years now...I'm I still considered a benny?

Quote Originally Posted by Aguaholic View Post
    Ditto.....Everyone likes winter surfing because there are not so many people in the water. I HATE winter surfing just for the fact there is no time due to light. Except weekends.....And my luck there's waves all week and when the weekend comes up it's flat.....

Don't mean to jinx it but...this is how it's been for me at least the last few years...with the exception of a few weekends.
    Exactly how i feel all week there are waves and the weekend is flat

Images
    dark at 5:00pm - its bumming me out a bit... We still have another month+ until the shortest day of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidOlya View Post
    I still have a good 25 m drive to a decent break, 45 m from work. If you live any farther away than that, and love surfing, you have no excuse. Move Closer.
    i love to surf. My closest surfable break is 190 miles round trip and i get down on average 2 - 8 days a month, sometimes more when i camp and vacation(this summer i had a week in corolla and a week in virginia beach).

i am working on moving closer. my wife and i are in the process of relocating.
    Last edited by jettyhead; Nov 8, 2008 at 01:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    dark at 5:00pm - its bumming me out a bit... We still have another month+ until the shortest day of the year.
    Way to bring me down even more, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by DJFresh View Post
    Ouch...Wow...I have had a house in SB for over 6 years now...I'm I still considered a benny?
    Yes is does... Man up and live there year round

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    time changes suck i hate them and so does everyone else. why do we do time changes any way?