LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Afternoon session?

Is the afternoon the best call,.. Swellinfo? I was thinking about allowing the swell to line up more, the currents to subside during the morning hours and then hitting it at high tide, around 1pm. Should be nice as that tide drops out a little. Hopefully it will be firing off until sunset.

Also could be some small clean fun at some time during the weekend as well? Sounds like another good one, hope it holds up.

Images
    i'm guessing you are talking about friday in delmarva, and I"d say midday will be best with incoming tide.

Images
    OC, NJ cam looks big and mean!!! Might take a ride to the beach after work and squeeze in a 45 minute sesh.

Anyone have any updates around AC area?

I am wondering the same thing. what happened to the cams that used to be on the pier at caesars? should be fun in the morning. N/NW

Images
    most breaks in the area will be breaking tomorow..hopefully it spreads out a little!

Yep I'll be in even if it's clean or semi-choppy.

a little let down this am,....what happened to the size out there? No matter, I am still looking to be able to have some sort of fun for most of the afternoon. Hope those tides make some sort of difference, otherwise,...you/we may have wanted to take the morning off instead. I just was not to impressed with what I saw this morning. But it did look fun and well worth it, the paddle out that is.

Lets hope this afternoon gives us some love as well. Good luck out there!

Images
    Yeah, all the reports I received and the cams I've looked at... did not look to promising. Hoping for a decent 30 minute (yes 30 minutes because it gets dark at ****ing 5pm!!) sesh after work.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rgnsup View Post
    Yeah, all the reports I received and the cams I've looked at... did not look to promising. Hoping for a decent 30 minute (yes 30 minutes because it gets dark at ****ing 5pm!!) sesh after work.
    I feel your pain man.....pretty soon as it gets darker earlier......It will be only weekend surfing for me. If there's wave of course. And my luck it will be firing during the week and nada on the weekends.

Quote Originally Posted by Aguaholic View Post
    I feel your pain man.....pretty soon as it gets darker earlier......It will be only weekend surfing for me. If there's wave of course. And my luck it will be firing during the week and nada on the weekends.
    Exact same thing happens to me. I end up just saying **** it and snowboarding on the weekends when there is no "good swell" in the water. I don't mind skipping a dinky waist high 40 deg. water temp day for some snowboarding action. Once it hits about chest high I am in it thought no matter what the temps are.