LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Schools

Salve Regina overlooks Ruggles partially, locals are total idiots up there, called the cops once because out of state plates were parked illegally on the road (you need a fishing pass to park there) just because he didn't want us surfing there. Guys would come out talking about sharks, saying how good third beach was (which is a bay) just jerks honestly. good wave though, go to the point on other side of 1st beach though even crazier. Or you can try URHigh. Enjoy.

Stick with it

Quote Originally Posted by NJsurf91 View Post
    I have around a 2.5 gpa at a hard private school and i was wondering if anyone knew some fun schools that are good for surfing (close to the beach) on the east coast....so far i got monmouth, coastal carolina, university of rhode island...
    My Best opinions out of thouse few would be momouth or cali since were in the mid east we mostly get evrything that hits anywhere and travels up the way

stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Volcom732 View Post
    Salve Regina overlooks Ruggles partially, locals are total idiots up there, called the cops once because out of state plates were parked illegally on the road (you need a fishing pass to park there) just because he didn't want us surfing there. Guys would come out talking about sharks, saying how good third beach was (which is a bay) just jerks honestly. good wave though, go to the point on other side of 1st beach though even crazier. Or you can try URHigh. Enjoy.
    I Honestly never thought you would need a pass but fewer sharks dont come up to the shore line i think its cold for them.But In My terms i agree

dude don't waste your money, with grades like that your going to end up at a private school that's going to set you back 80 grand . move to whatever beach you want to move to learn to bar tend or wait tables and get your degree online. and if you emancipate your self from your parents your going to score a ton of finical aid the only downside is you cant afford to get sick or injured unless you going to pay for insurance out of pocket .

agreed

I agree with Billabong. With a 2.5 GPA your choices are going to be limited. Find the beach you want to surf and get a job at McDonalds. Be sure to ask for the night shift so you can surf all day. You'll probably score a couple of meals a day as well. Just tell the chicks and other people you are in the resturant business.