LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I can vouch for staying at home. As some of you know I go to ECU in Greenville, which is about 2 hours away from my home in Wilmington. I didn't think it would be that big of a deal. I go home on various weekends when the surf is going to be good. I'm going to stay here for the rest of my college career because it would be too complicated to transfer, but I would have saved alot of money, been able to surf alot more, and been alot happier to have stayed at home and gone to UNCW.

go Cape Fear sea devils!!!..

yeah i just looked at UNCW a few weeks ago, pretty cool campus. i went down to carolina beach to skim but it was a bit too windy, couldn't bring the surfboard in the car but i wanted to choose at least 1 beach school in case things didn't go as planned.

Check out College of Charleston SC, thats where I go to school, and we got Folly Beach 10 min away.

Quote Originally Posted by surfny View Post
    So i'm curious..the original thread was a statement about UNCW being a top surf school, why does everybody have to turn every thread into a pointless game of sh*t talking? You are an embarassment to the surf community because if you ask me thats pretty darn cool...
    no im sorry they're just too many idiots on this thing