LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wetsuit advice

house is outside rehoboth, DE (millsboro). unfortunately i can only make it there in august
    Images

wetsuit advice

im goin home from school for thanksgiving and i wanna try to get some surf in....problem is i dont own a wetsuit that fits anymore....what would you all recommend?

if i had the money i would cop and h-bomb cuz their rediculous...but thats not happenin

Images
    thanksgiving - 2 weeks away. I'd say you are going to want a 4/3 and some 2 or 3 mm boots. Gloves haven't been necessary yet, but I wouldnt be surprised to pull out the gloves by then.

Images

Getting Colder

Full agreement with Micah- been in boots with a 3/2 m Psycho for a couple of weeks now, just finding that gloves keep me much warmer, and upon first entry into the water, felt the inkling of an Ice Cream. Not a good sign, but not altogether unexpected either. Getting ready to try out my new Psycho Freak 3.5. For the money, go for a Hyperflex Amped, but if looking for a moderately priced suit go Rip Curl F-Bomb or O'Neill Mutant. Psycho's get pricey, but I love the fit and durability.

what's the water temp up there???

Quote Originally Posted by ...LostInFlorida View Post
    44009 is saying 58 now, might cool down more this weekend if the wind is howling.

Psycho 1

is a psycho 2 a lot warmer than a psycho 1? U think I could get by in a psycho 1 4/3 and a thermal with and attached
    Hood? Or am I better of getting a 5/4/3 hyperflex amp?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ...LostInFlorida View Post
    Hold your tongue Floridian!!!

Sorry to hijack the thread, but I'll be gettin some surfin in friday in Assateague, will I need gloves yet?

Quote Originally Posted by saxaxe View Post
    Sorry to hijack the thread, but I'll be gettin some surfin in friday in Assateague, will I need gloves yet?
    nah its the water temp is still in the upper 50's. I dont pull out the boots until the lower ro mid 50's or the gloves until around 50.

Those water temps are going to change big time in the next 2 weeks if the long range forecast holds.