LOGIN | REGISTER

Hybrid View

swell this weekend

I have crossed my fingers all week in hopes of a swell so i can come home from school for a weekend of surf, is it safe to say now that there will be a waist to chest high wave at one point friday, saturday, or sunday? Or is this swell 50/50 and micah's next update could show flatness

im hoping for tom morn from like 9 - 1 being offshore and waist to chest that looks like the best bet to me (plus it will be around 60 degrees), i dont think the winds will go offshore saturday, and sunday will be HEAVY offshores blowing it flat pretty quickly and atleast 10 degrees colder.
    Last edited by Feesh; Nov 13, 2008 at 07:51 PM.

Images
    i see your from new jersey. At this point, models indicate the winds will switch offshore after sundown on Saturday evening, so that means fading, clean waves on Sunday. Expect cold air temps on Sunday.

Tomorrow could be fun, but it will be very short period (dont expect a whole lot of punch to it).
    Last edited by Swellinfo; Nov 14, 2008 at 12:26 AM.

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    i know i should ask this in the southern threads but im already her. So what do you think it will be for saturday as in if the wind will blow offshore as it kind of did today in the afternoon.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    i know i should ask this in the southern threads but im already her. So what do you think it will be for saturday as in if the wind will blow offshore as it kind of did today in the afternoon.
    looks like same deal for you guys... with SSW winds shifting offshore after dark. keep an eye on the updates.

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    looks like same deal for you guys... with SSW winds shifting offshore after dark. keep an eye on the updates.
    so what your saying is saturday when i wake up it will be blowing offshore.