LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sunsations s.s. Vs. Electric banana s.s.

Both Sunsations Surf Shop and the brand new Electric Banana Surf Shop on the forgotten mile in DB/RB DE have REAL Sandpiper Skimboards AND plastic-wrapped styrofoam Kneeboards on sale! In the past I have bought a SurfStyle jacket from Sunsations (which I love) but I have also bought an "If it swells... Ride It!" sticker from EBSS.
    My question to you, b4 I throw down my hard earned euros is..............Which of these shops is more "Core" and therefore more ultimately radical?
    Keep it Real,
    KB4L

are you that !@#$%^, knee boarder that drives a small yellow fake 4x4 and who drops in and cuts off as well as snake waves, from everyone,... all the while trying to get your face in a picture? If you are, your an ass. If you are not, then please do disregard......

If you are, I just want to say that you are a true pain in the ass and should try to keep your surfing to yourself or those that may enjoy your company more,..you might want to try NSIRI from now on since most people do not like to have someone in the line-up who NEVER LOOKS OUT FOR THOSE ALREADY ON THE WAVE.

Sorry, but that guy has no respect for anyone whenever, or wherever he shows up.

End Rant...

While it is a little off subject and KB4L is not entirely thrilled with you tone, the short answer is yes. Those sound like my tactics, but I do not drive said truck. I prefer the style points afforded by my purple women's Mt. Fury Roadmaster. I believe that the truck you are referring to was driven by a film crew that was filming me for a kneeboarding documentary in the summer of '06.
    As far as NSIRI is concerned, I do not ordinarily shred there for I consider it to be a better place to go out on my sea kayak, the SS Rubber Ducky. When I do paddle out there, I sit reeeeeeeeaaaaaal far outside and stroke into those slow rollers with my webbed gloves before people of your ability even realize that I'm on a wave. Even then it's no thrills, no turns, no fanfare, nope it's straight to the beach via the shoulder. I approach kneeripping like I approach life.....never looking back.

Peace,
    KB4L

Haha, even if the dude is an @ss, the threads are really funny. As far as being "more core". I could never even see putting Sunsations in the surf shop category. Anyhow, thanks for keeping the forum interesting.

Images

You mean this guy?

I think KB4L has set the record straight. Well played.

I have always deleted any pictures or video I have ever got of that guy, and the only reason he ever got in any of those pics of vids is because he snaked wave on some one else..I refuse to post a picture of someone who consistently disregards anyone else in the line-up. The guy is dangerous in my opinion, he never looks to his left or right, he just goes. Talk about an unwelcome face in the water.

I hate to disappoint, but the pic is not of me. Problem #1: Where's the webbed gloves? Problem #2 That guy is getting WAY too extreme in the critical area of the wave. KB4L prefers to be way down on the shoulder making a knee-line for the for the beach. Anyway, can you blame that guy for cutting everyone off? He is, after all, on his knees and therefore communing more closely with god as he knee-shreds.

KB4L

Electric banana sounds like a better name for a sex toy shop.

I mean they don't sell just sex toys, they just have a healthy selection. Is that not normal for a sand on the floor, hardcore surf shop? I mean the guy at the counter used the term "hardcore" like at least five times.
    Last edited by Kneeboarder4Life; Nov 7, 2008 at 04:07 AM.