LOGIN | REGISTER

ci pod vs. biscuit

thinking about getting either the ci pod or ci biscuit. If anyone has reviews on either one...

ive ridden the pod and its pretty sick for doing airs and turns..where the biscuit is better for small surf and just chilling on

Images
    The pod is a sick board. The biscuit is fun, but not as high performance as the Pod. If I had to pick one it would be the Pod hands down. Loose, great for lanching, and easy to catch waves, what more could you ask for?

Bought a POD in Hawaii a couple weeks back. Surfed it in 6-8 foot Hanalei... super fun board.

Images
    Was considering the Fishcuit... But another board to consider, if you want to save $100... is the Surf Prescriptions New Toy. Same premise. Easy to catch waves, super loose, and easy to launch. Probably a bit more hi-perf than the POD. I love mine. Just my $0.02
    Last edited by Exit98Surf; Nov 16, 2008 at 09:16 PM.

ive riden my firend quad POD. super fun on those small days. i tried it on a small clean day and a 4 foot choppy day and had tons of fun. really lose and great for those carving turns and airs