LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    has anyone seen Just Add Water....the new Clay Marzo flick

Quote Originally Posted by Rambro View Post
    has anyone seen Just Add Water....the new Clay Marzo flick
    not yet..but i really want too

ya just add water is pretty sick its like a documentary on his whole life, good surfing and awesome soundtrack.... anyone know when the movie picaresque is coming out? zansurf posted a link to the trailer earlier in this thread and it looks really good

i know what you mean. Some videos do need a little more storyline to them and Clay Marzo just add water was sick
    ________
    VAPOR GENIE
    Last edited by samsurfs; Mar 5, 2011 at 07:58 AM.

Just add water is really good.

Stranger than Fiction sucked, yes, the surfing is good and all but they are surfers, not actors... the idea of the whole Taylor Steele skit in every movie he does is retarded...

i'm personally a fan of the lost videos... mainly because they have the "i don't give a f*ck what you think" attitude, and every shot isn't a perfect wave in INDO, they have shots from jersey to florida to texas.

just my .01 (.02 with tax)

Images
    the new lost video 5'5' x 19 1/4 looks sick as hell

Quote Originally Posted by ...LostInFlorida View Post
    Just add water is really good.

Stranger than Fiction sucked, yes, the surfing is good and all but they are surfers, not actors... the idea of the whole Taylor Steele skit in every movie he does is retarded...

i'm personally a fan of the lost videos... mainly because they have the "i don't give a f*ck what you think" attitude, and every shot isn't a perfect wave in INDO, they have shots from jersey to florida to texas.

just my .01 (.02 with tax)
    Do you have a personal favorite ...lost video?

the Decline is really good, so is What's really goin on...

5'5" x 19 1/4" redux looks insane!... can't wait for that to come out.

the new clay marzo flick blows. its boring as hell and clay marzo lacks a personalty, even if he does have that disease. Stranger than fiction is the best flick of 2008 by far.

Quote Originally Posted by radicalbro1026 View Post
    has anyone ever seen the new emissions of light and sound? and is it good?
    Globe's New Emissions of Light and Sound has quickly become one of the top 3 surf movies on my favorites list. The soundtrack is killer and the surfing from the Hobgoods, Taj and Yadin Nichol speaks for itself.

Do yourself a favor and buy the DVD! Also, as an added bonus, order it from Globe's Website, you will get a free New Emissions of Light and Sound t-shirt!

Go Get It Already!