LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New board!

Quote Originally Posted by conway View Post
    butt out kook
    The FORCE is a FARCE! I, along with many others, am so tired of you 2-3 morons posting your little barbs/jabs at one another. This is a surf forum, not, "The who can be the gheyest or most obnoxious FARCE member." SERIOUSLY guys, chill out! Most get on here to see if somebody has some good advice and where waves will be, etc. NOT to hear yall smash people or be smart asses to everyone. Not a good vibe for you and your little X-Box friends to be known for. So CORNWAY and ADOWETTSHIMSELF, Im asking you to please stop. Im sure there will be a reponse from you, just so yall can snicker about your "awesome comeback" while under the sheets tonight. But really, no reponse is needed. Yall snuggle, its supposed to be cold! NIGHT NIGHT FARCE!

WWWWWOOOORRRDDDD!!! PFOX for president! What the hell is a cornway farse anyway??? Does it have something to do with vegatables?.....cuz I always eat all of my veggies...make ya grow up big and strong...do those guys really have sleep overs and snicker under the sheets together...I guess Im just old fashion but that sounds pretty damn gay to me. By the way PFOX....its flat today and will be flat for the rest of eternity. Theres your report-put it in your pipe and smoke it!

Check this out

It's an Island Inspired, the best board i have ever had!
    Attached Images Attached Images

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Quote Originally Posted by pfox View Post
    The FORCE is a FARCE! I, along with many others, am so tired of you 2-3 morons posting your little barbs/jabs at one another. This is a surf forum, not, "The who can be the gheyest or most obnoxious FARCE member." SERIOUSLY guys, chill out! Most get on here to see if somebody has some good advice and where waves will be, etc. NOT to hear yall smash people or be smart asses to everyone. Not a good vibe for you and your little X-Box friends to be known for. So CORNWAY and ADOWETTSHIMSELF, Im asking you to please stop. Im sure there will be a reponse from you, just so yall can snicker about your "awesome comeback" while under the sheets tonight. But really, no reponse is needed. Yall snuggle, its supposed to be cold! NIGHT NIGHT FARCE!
    pfox is a kook
    don't even try to talk all this ****
    so chill and surf

pfox is a kook
    don't even try to talk all this ****
    so chill and surf

Since I'm sure youre spooning with ADOWETTMYSELF right now, turn around (as there is no doubt, youre in front) and whisper "Night-Night".

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Since I'm sure youre spooning with ADOWETTMYSELF right now, turn around (as there is no doubt, youre in front) and whisper "Night-Night".
    well pfox
    if the best insults you can come up with for us are cornway and adowettmyself and you have to capitalize them to make them be recognized, well i'm just not sure if i can even write a reply to you as equal human beings
    whats your deal man, this isn't a place for you to let off steam after a hard day of learning the alphabet and finger painting, for some of us are adults
    so stop posting these and shut up unless you something useful to say

this isn't even the force thread dumbass

well pfox
    if the best insults you can come up with for us are cornway and adowettmyself and you have to capitalize them to make them be recognized, well i'm just not sure if i can even write a reply to you as equal human beings
    whats your deal man, this isn't a place for you to let off steam after a hard day of learning the alphabet and finger painting, for some of us are adults
    so stop posting these and shut up unless you something useful to say

this isn't even the force thread dumbass
    Seriously, chill out on busting on people that are asking a simple question. Your cool, nobody else is. We all got it now. Call me a dumbass again and im gonna tell your parents to beat your ass-useful enough?

Seriously, chill out on busting on people that are asking a simple question. Your cool, nobody else is. We all got it now. Call me a dumbass again and im gonna tell your parents to beat your ass-useful enough?
    aye aye captain
    I've been put in my place, now haven't I

Images
    the surf must be crappy again - were back to talking about the force

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    the surf must be crappy again - were back to talking about the force
    sorry, when its flat i get cabin fever and slowly go insane... which means diminished common sense when posting on swellinfo