LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 41

Thread: New board!

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Posts
    559
    Quote Originally Posted by cricha View Post
    WWWWWOOOORRRDDDD!!! PFOX for president! What the hell is a cornway farse anyway??? Does it have something to do with vegatables?.....cuz I always eat all of my veggies...make ya grow up big and strong...do those guys really have sleep overs and snicker under the sheets together...I guess Im just old fashion but that sounds pretty damn gay to me. By the way PFOX....its flat today and will be flat for the rest of eternity. Theres your report-put it in your pipe and smoke it!
    so what if we do snuggle... what are you gonna do about it?

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Wrightsville Beach
    Posts
    260
    Quote Originally Posted by pfox View Post
    Since I'm sure youre spooning with ADOWETTMYSELF right now, turn around (as there is no doubt, youre in front) and whisper "Night-Night".
    What are you talking about? Everyone knows I'm in front.


    And I wear pampers, so I don't have to worry about wetting myself.
    Last edited by adowcett; Nov 23, 2008 at 03:17 AM.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Posts
    559
    Quote Originally Posted by adowcett View Post
    What are you talking about? Everyone knows I'm in front.
    only on weekdays, the weekends are mine silly
    *giggles under the sheets about my "awesome comeback"*

  4. #34
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Lewes, DE
    Posts
    5,377
    Images
    121
    Quote Originally Posted by conway View Post
    sorry, when its flat i get cabin fever and slowly go insane... which means diminished common sense when posting on swellinfo
    its a common trend, I've seen throughout the forums... The withdraw symptoms of an east coaster on a flat spell isn't always pretty.

  5. #35
    Ah man!!! How can I get any enjoyment out of my day without the silly bantering between weenie force guys and the real men of Pawleys Island? This is just too depressing for me. Please keep up your dukes...fight the power man!!! It almost started reminding me of the California post I have read. Now its just boring again....no surf and nobody fighting. Guess I'll turn on Spike and see if there is a UFC fight on. BYW Cornway I have PFOX's home address for ya. Let me know if you want it.....although I think youd have a rude awakening when he STOMPS YOUR ASS! Just kiddin'...again, Im bored at work am looking forward to no Thanksgiving surf. Cornway, you have to admit that PFOX has you and your crew beat with his witty come backs....I honestly did not know he had the mental capacity.LOL! Now that I have stoked the fire....ya'll get back at it!!!!

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, SC
    Posts
    100
    Cricha is my hero

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Posts
    559
    Quote Originally Posted by cricha View Post
    Ah man!!! How can I get any enjoyment out of my day without the silly bantering between weenie force guys and the real men of Pawleys Island? This is just too depressing for me. Please keep up your dukes...fight the power man!!! It almost started reminding me of the California post I have read. Now its just boring again....no surf and nobody fighting. Guess I'll turn on Spike and see if there is a UFC fight on. BYW Cornway I have PFOX's home address for ya. Let me know if you want it.....although I think youd have a rude awakening when he STOMPS YOUR ASS! Just kiddin'...again, Im bored at work am looking forward to no Thanksgiving surf. Cornway, you have to admit that PFOX has you and your crew beat with his witty come backs....I honestly did not know he had the mental capacity.LOL! Now that I have stoked the fire....ya'll get back at it!!!!
    YOU FAIL
    you and pfox must be butt buddys, you talk of him so affectionately

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Posts
    1,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    its a common trend, I've seen throughout the forums... The withdraw symptoms of an east coaster on a flat spell isn't always pretty.
    i hate cabin fever it sucks especially for an east coaster. ive been lucky ive only had a few symptons but not the all out.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Wilmington
    Posts
    740
    Images
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    i hate cabin fever it sucks especially for an east coaster. ive been lucky ive only had a few symptons but not the all out.
    I cried when i missed that "5 star" thursday a few weeks ago...

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Posts
    1,538
    Quote Originally Posted by ledzepfreak View Post
    I cried when i missed that "5 star" thursday a few weeks ago...
    i didnt cause i was able to go out.