LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Booties?

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Quote Originally Posted by adowcett View Post
    I've heard that if you put your gloves on before you put your arms through the sleeves of your suit, and put plastic bags over your gloves, that you can just slide your hands into the sleeves, gloves and all. Then the gloves will be nice and flush without any of the forementioned struggling. Also, if you have any thin black dress socks that you don't use anymore, you can put those on before you put your boots on, and then your feet will slide in and out with ease.
    yeah but all that wastes rad sesh time when i could be shreddin the curl or threading a gnarly cylinder.

u usually dont need gloves until January or February. I wait as long as possible because gloves are such a pain in the ass

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Quote Originally Posted by adowcett View Post
    I've heard that if you put your gloves on before you put your arms through the sleeves of your suit, and put plastic bags over your gloves, that you can just slide your hands into the sleeves, gloves and all. Then the gloves will be nice and flush without any of the forementioned struggling. Also, if you have any thin black dress socks that you don't use anymore, you can put those on before you put your boots on, and then your feet will slide in and out with ease.
    do the dress socks have to be black?

Yes, any other color and the crabs will pinch the **** out of you.

Quote Originally Posted by conway View Post
    do the dress socks have to be black?
    Do they even make dress socks that aren't black?