LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: beards

Images
    Page 2 pwd....

I don't agree with you all.....mostly..I would think of it more as of an insulation. Plus, the chaff on a cleanly shaven face is horrible under the chin area. I prefer beards!

YARRRRR!

ive never really grown a beard cause im only 17 but i doubt it would keep you that warm cause your pubes dont keep your dong warm when the waters cold so why would facial hair keep your face warm?

Images
    word liquidshredda

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtreme*Liquidshredda View Post
    ive never really grown a beard cause im only 17 but i doubt it would keep you that warm cause your pubes dont keep your dong warm when the waters cold so why would facial hair keep your face warm?
    Haha......how do you know your pubes aren't helping? have you shaved them b4? I have shaved my face clean as a babies ass and with a hood i hate it. Beard I like it. Still cold either way you look at it. But, I don' think there is any tests out there that can prove that a beard will in fact make you warmer. I just feel IMO that it does in my case. So beard it is.

the comment about getting ice in your beard being bad isnt true. I grow out my beard during the winter, and it freezes everyday while im out snowboarding. It for sure keeps me warmer than when i have i freshly shaven face. So Ice in the beard=Good. Come on guys it doesn't take rocket scientist to figure that one, why the hell else would hair grow there??? It keeps you warm
    Last edited by BonerSurfs; Nov 20, 2008 at 03:22 PM.

If you grow one, don't let it get outta control:

Think I have surfed a winter under every option and none assist more than others. What really helps the most are trips out of the US for many of the winter months. And having ice on your hair can cause it to break. I had that happen once way back in the day when riding home on a bike after catching some waves in a snow storm.

I have a flavor saver and it keeps me pretty toasty!

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtreme*Liquidshredda View Post
    hahaha classic answer. i kinda like scruffy, its a nice mix. besides my face isnt whats cold, its usually my hands and nose that go first

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Data View Post
    If you grow one, don't let it get outta control:
    dude thats my dad.