15 71.43%
  • Get out of town...

6 28.57%
Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    Surfer Owned and Operated

&

great guys at Surfer Supplies. Been around for a very long time. I bought my wifes wrv funshape there.

Just really curious about this-

[QUOTE=MATT JOHNSON;51367]Surfer Owned and Operated
    If a person is the "Owner and Operator" when does he actualy find time to surf? Doz he close the shop?

what is all this "+1" stuff i keep seeing it

Images
    [QUOTE=NoSponges;51405]
    Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    Surfer Owned and Operated
    If a person is the "Owner and Operator" when does he actualy find time to surf? Doz he close the shop?
    No he dont close the shop he has knowledgable Help for when he has stuff to do .

I know both Surfer Supplies and Woody's has a very good staff and they know and use the products they sell . They are not the type fo shop that just wanna sell you the latest fad thats out there

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Slade View Post
    Whiskey Militia?

Phuck that website. A buddy of mine bought 7 mil boots, they sent him 5 mils that were the wrong size. The people that run that sh*t obviously don't know what they are doing and don't care.
    A couple of weeks ago some of you herbs were posting about your favorite surf shop. Does anyone shop at surf shops besides Brave any more or will we continue to see good small shops shut-down?
    A lot of these shops are owned and staffed by people that are actually interested in surfing and not profit. If you know the person(s) you can usually make a deal on whatever it is you need. Hey, Slade is all about saving $ like the rest of us...but would rather see kids buy from local shops instead of a corny buy-in-bulk internet warehouse.

Support your local Surf Shop,

-SLADE

Sorry to hear about your bad experiences... but I have ordered at least 10 items from there, ranging from wetsuits, to clothes, to sunnies, and not once had any problem.

I'm all for supporting local shops and people..but the ****... you going to fork out a **** load more money in a time like this for someone else or save 50-70% for yourself?!

Images
    XCEL 5mm gloves - $22

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rgnsup View Post
    XCEL 5mm gloves - $22
    Damn it I missed them. They would've went well with the 5mm booties I just got.

Images
    were they claws or fingers?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wallysurfr View Post
    were they claws or fingers?
    We'll never know.

Quote Originally Posted by stoneybaloney View Post
    We'll never know.
    you can check out the rss feed, which will show you the last 7 or so items...

they were 5 finger gloves