21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeahhhh Braaaaaaa!

15 71.43%
  • Get out of town...

6 28.57%
Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rgnsup View Post
    Firewire! $399
    you son of a *****! you probably were the one to beat me to that board haha, I was too slow with the credit card.

1 more firewire alternator 6'2 $375

Images
    Is there any update things u can install on macs?

Whiskey Militia?

Phuck that website. A buddy of mine bought 7 mil boots, they sent him 5 mils that were the wrong size. The people that run that sh*t obviously don't know what they are doing and don't care.
    A couple of weeks ago some of you herbs were posting about your favorite surf shop. Does anyone shop at surf shops besides Brave any more or will we continue to see good small shops shut-down?
    A lot of these shops are owned and staffed by people that are actually interested in surfing and not profit. If you know the person(s) you can usually make a deal on whatever it is you need. Hey, Slade is all about saving $ like the rest of us...but would rather see kids buy from local shops instead of a corny buy-in-bulk internet warehouse.

Support your local Surf Shop,

-SLADE

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Slade View Post
    Whiskey Militia?

Phuck that website. A buddy of mine bought 7 mil boots, they sent him 5 mils that were the wrong size. The people that run that sh*t obviously don't know what they are doing and don't care.
    A couple of weeks ago some of you herbs were posting about your favorite surf shop. Does anyone shop at surf shops besides Brave any more or will we continue to see good small shops shut-down?
    A lot of these shops are owned and staffed by people that are actually interested in surfing and not profit. If you know the person(s) you can usually make a deal on whatever it is you need. Hey, Slade is all about saving $ like the rest of us...but would rather see kids buy from local shops instead of a corny buy-in-bulk internet warehouse.

Support your local Surf Shop,

-SLADE
    Surfer Owned and Operated

&

Images

8:52pm 01/09/2010

Just posted XCEL 5mm gloves @$26.99- but the wrist looks a tad sketchy to me, and they don't have Lg Size.
    http://www.whiskeymilitia.com/?CMP_I...001&mv_pc=r207 9:25- and then they were gone.
    Last edited by MDSurfer; Jan 10, 2010 at 01:25 AM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MDSurfer View Post
    Just posted XCEL 5mm gloves @$26.99- but the wrist looks a tad sketchy to me, and they don't have Lg Size.
    http://www.whiskeymilitia.com/?CMP_I...001&mv_pc=r207
    I heard they are warm but leak on the inbetween the fingers.

They are showing 21 pairs still avaible in lrg

Images
    +1 on Surfers Supplies. I grew up surfing OC and I loved that place. I just got tired of all the Phillyites.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 34thStreetSurfing View Post
    Is there any update things u can install on macs?
    Not right now, which is lame. I have the Alert thing on my HP laptop, but I usually use my iMac.