View Poll Results: Is this a good idea?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeahhhh Braaaaaaa!

15 71.43%
  • Get out of town...

6 28.57%
Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
    All Surf Stuff from 12-3 today. Xcel 4/3 on there now.

http://www.whiskeymilitia.com

Go get one!

xcel 3/2 if you need

if anyone missed it and needs one, i bought Large and its too big. wore it 2 times. just bought a different size to replace. the suit is all black.

send a msg if interested.

Images
    longboard for sale! $349 11'2 bigbrother

Images
    excel 3/2 women. 139.99

get your surf gear until 3 today

xcel drylock 4/3 with hood 240$

Surftech Stretch Fletcher Surfboard
    $380

Images
    xcel 4/3 drylock with hood right now
    http://www.whiskeymilitia.com/

yawn

"Listen, here's the thing. If you can't spot the sucker in the first half hour at the table, then you ARE the sucker."
    - - from the film Rounders

So, yah, I have the screen popup gizmo from whiskeymilitia.com it pops up on & on & on, always blinking at me all day long & into the weird Internet vapors of the night ....

Yet, it's always the same crap being offered for sale. Hey ! That Nixon watch yet again....oh wait, there's that ridiculous cheapo Volcom Dapper Stone suit that will very likely disintegrate after 2x in the cleaners....oh, hang on now, here comes the ever-present orange boardshorts by who knows......

Jeez, 1,800 people viewing the item & yet there's still 25 of 25 left in every size imaginable, huh.

You don't say....?!?!

This site seems to specialize in what seems to be a pickup bedload of crap that didn't sell & still won't sell. Unless the sucker (see above quote) lays his money down for a 'deal.'

Full disclosure so you don't say I'm jes *****in'.....I did purchase the Excel 4/3 wetsuit, but deals like that are months apart. In the meantime you have to endure the online version of a Lower East Side barker shrieking at you to buy his crap products that no one wants. All because some overpaid clown of a designer decided 'hey, this is rad, mon, let's flog it until the buying public idiots agree with us.'

I'm about to dump this site & it's useless popup crap-selling aspect.

My 2 cents.

Hyperflex AMP 3/2 - $69.99

Up right now on Whiskey. Just scroll down and you'll find it on the sidebar. 74% off of original price.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    "Listen, here's the thing. If you can't spot the sucker in the first half hour at the table, then you ARE the sucker."
    - - from the film Rounders

So, yah, I have the screen popup gizmo from whiskeymilitia.com it pops up on & on & on, always blinking at me all day long & into the weird Internet vapors of the night ....

Yet, it's always the same crap being offered for sale. Hey ! That Nixon watch yet again....oh wait, there's that ridiculous cheapo Volcom Dapper Stone suit that will very likely disintegrate after 2x in the cleaners....oh, hang on now, here comes the ever-present orange boardshorts by who knows......

Jeez, 1,800 people viewing the item & yet there's still 25 of 25 left in every size imaginable, huh.

You don't say....?!?!

This site seems to specialize in what seems to be a pickup bedload of crap that didn't sell & still won't sell. Unless the sucker (see above quote) lays his money down for a 'deal.'

Full disclosure so you don't say I'm jes *****in'.....I did purchase the Excel 4/3 wetsuit, but deals like that are months apart. In the meantime you have to endure the online version of a Lower East Side barker shrieking at you to buy his crap products that no one wants. All because some overpaid clown of a designer decided 'hey, this is rad, mon, let's flog it until the buying public idiots agree with us.'

I'm about to dump this site & it's useless popup crap-selling aspect.

My 2 cents.
    Yankee, just stream www.cleansnipe.com as a tab in IE and check if every now and then...includes whiskey, steep & cheap, and some others.
    i had the popup too and it was exactley what you mentioned