Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeahhhh Braaaaaaa!

15 71.43%
  • Get out of town...

6 28.57%
Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Images
    It was an impulse buy but I really needed a new 3/2 and I couldn't turn down the deal.. Only like 8 bucks shipping which was a bonus

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseknuckle View Post
    It was an impulse buy but I really needed a new 3/2 and I couldn't turn down the deal.. Only like 8 bucks shipping which was a bonus
    Yeah, you're good. If for any reason you're not, you can return, no questions asked. But I wish I got this suit over the 3/2 Recon back zip and I just paid $32 to ship my ****ing 5/4/3 from them!!! Cocksuckers.

just picked one up as well...cant beat that price $156 wow.

Images
    I need to start ignoring this thread.

Images
    Volcom boardshorts for $1.00!

Images
    i bought some electrics from whiskeymilitia.com, needless to say the quality of the glasses compared to the ACTUAL electric technicians was pretty poor to say the least (not surprising since they were 1/4 the actual price)...i see everyone talkin bout buyin wetsuits and was wondering if the quality of the rubber is good???

Images
    XCEL INFINITI 5mm gloves!!! $22.50!!!

Got me a pair

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by A-FRaME-GaINES View Post
    i bought some electrics from whiskeymilitia.com, needless to say the quality of the glasses compared to the ACTUAL electric technicians was pretty poor to say the least (not surprising since they were 1/4 the actual price)...i see everyone talkin bout buyin wetsuits and was wondering if the quality of the rubber is good???
    Got a pair of VZ sunnies from there and they seemed to be spot on. Got 3 westuits from Whiskey and all have been perfect.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rgnsup View Post
    Got a pair of VZ sunnies from there and they seemed to be spot on. Got 3 westuits from Whiskey and all have been perfect.
    Yeah, everything I've gotten from WM has been totally fine/normal. No problems.