LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Images
    PVC.....that's exactly what i was gonna recommend...but you beat me to it

I had an idea for surfboards which I am sure would work for spongers as well. Build a rack on wheels you can pull with your bike like a trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidOlya View Post
    I had an idea for surfboards which I am sure would work for spongers as well. Build a rack on wheels you can pull with your bike like a trailer.
    I like that idea as well. There are some commerical versions out there that seemed a bit pricey. A nice, light PVC version would be great... need somebody with the mechanical and parts background to work up a plan like the one posted above. A trailer version would certainly be better for weight balance, wind and navigation.

Quote Originally Posted by BonerSurfs View Post
    are you kidding me bro? You cant bike with a bodyboard under your arm. I used to bike surfboard in arm, weaving through people on the crowded VB boardwalk on a daily basis. Your just gonna have to man up on this one, its not like your gonna ding your bodyboard or anything if you drop it either.

hahaha omg perfect

unbelievable... this is unbelievable... r u serious with this topic... you should carry one under each arm and maybe you will get enough speed to fly to your destination. you might even be able to do a sick "el rollo" on the way.

hope that helped

ks

Damn. The Kellster finally broke character.

Images
    Word up bro I ride my bike to and fro as well, but under the arm is not stable for me beacuse I ride a bmx bike and I can't "weave in and out of crowded boardwalks on a daily basis" as BonerSurfs suggests. I nee a lot more control on a bmx than a cruiser bike

if you can't bike then just ride a longboard or any faster kind of skateboard