LOGIN | REGISTER

v shape butterfly fin

I was riding Ike and my butterfly fin "flew " off my board. Does anyone have one or have a friend who wants to sell or trade ? my board just is not the same. please help,

try and get a hold of One World up in sarasota, juan specializes in fins and is also a dealer he could probably help you out

I have a butterfly fin that I'm interested in selling. (At least, I think it's called a butterfly fin.) Anyway, let me know if you're interested. Thanks.

Images
    add a photo, it will be easier to sell that way. You can attach a pic, by clicking on the thumbnail icon (on the top row of the icon tools).

butterfly fin

OK, here is a pic of the butterfly fin. I also have a star fin by Cheyne Horan that I'm interested in selling.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Smile v shape/and Cheyne Horan fins

I got your message and interested in both fins. how to getyour phone number? Mine is 850 449 5811 Pensacola fla.

adamweinstein23 Guest

Fins

Are the fins still available? I would be interested as well. Send me a message. Thanks

Smile butterfly fin cheyne horan fin

i met and purchased a pair of finsin question. the buttrfly is on my 8 waldon and in the thruster set up it goes reeel good. if you can get get one or try one do yourself a favor and do it

Images
    if anybody has a butterfly fin i will for sure buy it!!! i looked for one every where and havent found one.... email me if you got one or know someone longboardblues@rocketmail.com