its hilarious

http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/

hummus, sweaters, finding more expensive ways to smoke weed funny website

that's probably one of the more racist things i've seen in a while

Damn Honkies.

most of it isnt true anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Shakagrom View Post
    most of it isnt true anyway
    Its totally true and hillarious! Graduate Degrees and Multilingual kids! Clap, clap! Of course the author of the site is just another over educated and disgruntled white guy who hates everyone. I get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Salty J View Post
    Its totally true and hillarious! Graduate Degrees and Multilingual kids! Clap, clap! .

I don't get how you make fun of some one for being successful....

house is outside rehoboth, DE (millsboro). unfortunately i can only make it there in august
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by eskimo View Post
    that's probably one of the more racist things i've seen in a while
    actually it is poking fun at race related things....racism is a belief that certain races have superiority over other races or that they are inferior to other races, also hatred toward a specific race...the actual definition is more specific, but that's pretty much it...saying what white people enjoy is not racist.... a racist saying would be that white people are superior/inferior to other races....i always enjoy stuff like this because i like how different people view racism through different "lenses"...it tends to be a pretty sweet topic...too bad there's no college classes on racism and beliefs about race

hope for surf over thanksgiving break baby....and have some good food
    Last edited by IsurfwhenIcan; Nov 23, 2008 at 01:56 PM.

Images
    Anybody ever see the movie Surf Nazis Must DIE! I think it relates to this topic. Check it out.

Can't we all just get along? and know that all people are just a little slighty stupid.