LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Surfing w/ waterproof MP3 armband & headphones

Has anyone tried them out?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DJFresh View Post
    Has anyone tried them out?
    I have one...H20 housing for a shuffle...3rd generation one....works fine for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Aguaholic View Post
    I have one...H20 housing for a shuffle...3rd generation one....works fine for me.
    I have the same thing works well on small days when you'd wanna listen to some jams anyway but the headphones dont stay in that well if you get tossed on something bigger!

Images
    I dont think I'd want to wear headphones if it was bigger - on small days it could be cool IMO.

What a terrible idea. Could anything become more dangerous and maddening than a line up of kooks who can't hear a damn thing? Please for the love of surfing do not wear these silly things in a line up. Thank you.

I have the 1st gen for the nano and it works great. only use it on small stuff neway

Quote Originally Posted by Salty J View Post
    What a terrible idea. Could anything become more dangerous and maddening than a line up of kooks who can't hear a damn thing? Please for the love of surfing do not wear these silly things in a line up. Thank you.
    exactly.

plus, why would you want to take away from the experiance by listening to your IPOD???...
    and what if someone yells SHARK... hahaa...

Quote Originally Posted by ...LostInFlorida View Post
    exactly.

plus, why would you want to take away from the experiance by listening to your IPOD???...
    and what if someone yells SHARK... hahaa...
    JUST SURF!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty J View Post
    First off I use them occaionally And Im def not a kook.....But, I can see your point about these getting into the wrong hands.... And i agree they should only be used on small days....like in the summer. I am able to still hear people....The earbuds are kinda hollowed out so you can still hear the outside world somewhat.
    Last edited by Aguaholic; Nov 24, 2008 at 01:48 PM.

Images
    im just fine paddling out and having some conversations with my fellow locals.... no music needed