LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

where are the waves?

Buoy is reading 5.6 ft w/ ESE direction, swellinfo calling waist to chest, but all cameras pointing to FLAT.

haven't seen one decent looking wave come through all morning. what is going on?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mOtion732 View Post
    Buoy is reading 5.6 ft w/ ESE direction, swellinfo calling waist to chest, but all cameras pointing to FLAT.

haven't seen one decent looking wave come through all morning. what is going on?
    You took the words right out of my mouth.....

Images
    Haha, I see waves. I also see 30 guys on one block in OC. NO THANKS.

Quote Originally Posted by Db2k5 View Post
    Haha, I see waves. I also see 30 guys on one block in OC. NO THANKS.

Yeah if your talking OCMD that spot was a cluster-f. But SOLID chest-shoulder high waves were pumping through every few minutes. if you waited for the right wave you got a left barrel...easy. probably at least one guy in front of u and at least two obstacles on the inside but you did get shacked.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty View Post
    Yeah if your talking OCMD that spot was a cluster-f. But SOLID chest-shoulder high waves were pumping through every few minutes. if you waited for the right wave you got a left barrel...easy. probably at least one guy in front of u and at least two obstacles on the inside but you did get shacked.
    Yeah, had some buddies surf another OC spot, said it was pretty fun. I was stuck at work all day, at one point I counted 26 people on the OCsurfcam. What a zoo.

I drove from 2:15-3:30 on the outgoing tide up and down from monmouth beach to the end of deal. the VERY few spots that showed a rideable wave had like 10 guys, and the wave looked like crap anyway.

why would i be lying? manasquan seems to take certain swells better than mon. county. plus, all i hear about that place is how crowded it gets. no thx

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty View Post

haha i was a little further south and it looked like march of the penguins up there with all the little black figures bunched up

i think i'm going to drive till i find something to ride. damniy

monmouth county bud

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mOtion732 View Post
    monmouth county bud
    Same here....I think the low tide is really effecting it right now. I see thigh high at best...nothing to get all suited up for. Just gonna have to wait a few hours till the tide comes back in. Hopefully like predicted we will have something to work with.