LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: Be thankful..

Hybrid View

Be thankful..

Just wanted to send out some peace to everyone. This holiday has turned out great for everyone who had the time to get in the water. I went away for a couple of days and missed some of the goodness that came through. But I was able to spend some time in the water with some of the local crew this afternoon, and it sure is great to see everyone having a little fun. Holidays tend to bring everyone back home from school and other responsiblilties. Hope everyone has a good one with their families over the next month or so.

At the same time, try to say a word to the great God in the heavens above if you can, or whom every you may give thanks to....so many are not able to enjoy what so many of us take for granted everyday.

Speaking of which....say a word if you can for Teddy Smith. He came up lame while surfing this afternoon, his knee went out on him while surfing. Anyone who knows Teddy would agree that he is a great guy to surf around and know. And it could happen to any one of us. Also, Please,...if you see or hear some one go down or yelling for help in the water, please think of how you may need help yourself someday. regardless of how we get along or not, we need to look out for the other guy when we are out there.

So do please have a great time over the next couple of months with your families and time off from work, and give a shout out for those not as lucky as we are.

Much peace to ALL, SEE YOU OUT!

Images
    Happy holidays to you Sturg.
    Yesterday was fun. I wish I woulda got in the water sooner but I had a blast for the 2 hours I was in. Iree had a blast shooting pics for you guys and got a few good ones so check the gallery...you may just see yourself!

And get better Teddy. Deff. a cool guy and total RIPPA!!!

I wanna say I am thankful for my winter gear. I was out Sunday and there was a guy in the water for close to an hour in nothing but a spring suit. No hood, booties, or gloves. Fing nut!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidOlya View Post
    I wanna say I am thankful for my winter gear. I was out Sunday and there was a guy in the water for close to an hour in nothing but a spring suit. No hood, booties, or gloves. Fing nut!
    no balls either. I mean that in a literal sense.

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    guys trully help a fellow out if they get hurt. i basically tore my akelis tendon in half and had an inch to spare from what the doctors said while surfing. and basically had to get on my board in the middle of the breakers and then had to paddle in pain then finally had to get on the ankle and walk on it due to no one helping me and the lifeguards had to carry me to my house which thankfully i was staying at my uncles beach house and then my mom had to get me into the car to go to the hospital. so please guys if you see a guy yelling in pain or something help them out or ask them if they're okay. also i hope everyone has a happy holiday season.

6. [QUOTE=xgen70;23768]

At the same time, try to say a word to the great God in the heavens above if you can, or whom every you may give thanks to....so many are not able to enjoy what so many of us take for granted everyday.

yes, the ocean and its waves are DEFINITELY proof that God loves us.

Quote Originally Posted by xgen70 View Post
    Just wanted to send out some peace to everyone. This holiday has turned out great for everyone who had the time to get in the water. I went away for a couple of days and missed some of the goodness that came through. But I was able to spend some time in the water with some of the local crew this afternoon, and it sure is great to see everyone having a little fun. Holidays tend to bring everyone back home from school and other responsiblilties. Hope everyone has a good one with their families over the next month or so.

Speaking of which....say a word if you can for Teddy Smith. He came up lame while surfing this afternoon, his knee went out on him while surfing. Anyone who knows Teddy would agree that he is a great guy to surf around and know. And it could happen to any one of us. Also, Please,...if you see or hear some one go down or yelling for help in the water, please think of how you may need help yourself someday. regardless of how we get along or not, we need to look out for the other guy when we are out there.

So do please have a great time over the next couple of months with your families and time off from work, and give a shout out for those not as lucky as we are.

Much peace to ALL, SEE YOU OUT!

Definately alot to be grateful for.

Cheers.