LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by adowcett View Post
    I was there, and it was like head.
    it was head high and nice and glassy with not that big of crowd when i was out between 9-11.

2. Yeah in you guys imaginary world let me guess huuuhh... it was head high perfect barrels today to... it was no head high glass i saw.

3. me and shrekis were PUMPING HEAD HIGH GLASS. you all missed it..you all missed it. and monday night on the north sida mercers was fun as hell

one thing i will never understand is why people want to hype up very specific spots that seem to be breaking better than other places and aren't as crowded...

Images
    I had a lot of fun today at c-street on my fish. Glassy, small, knee to thigh high sets, maybe you could barreled if you were like 6. Anyways, I stayed out till I couldn't see the water anymore. Fun little stuff.

mmt is jealous
    naked spearfisher and i rep oxford street and the OTHER side of the pier
    mmt can go back to the north end and the L shaped lot or whatever you kooks call it
    im just kidding theres nothing wrong with the north end
    all i was trying to say was that it was really good sunday and hardly anyone was out
    Last edited by Shrekis; Dec 3, 2008 at 01:26 AM.

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Quote Originally Posted by adowcett View Post
    I was there, and it was like head.
    well, according to an old thread on this very forum, you are a small, furry woodland creature, so most waves would be head high and above on you

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by conway View Post
    well, according to an old thread on this very forum, you are a small, furry woodland creature, so most waves would be head high and above on you
    good come back.

Quote Originally Posted by conway View Post
    I automatically divide my perception of the waves by 14. I was out their towin in behind a RC jetski on Sunday. I got so pitted, I even have my own wet suit that I stole from an aqua G.I. Joe. I'm jealous of ledzep though, those waves today would have been slotting double overhead barrels. But really, it looked like a fun longboard wave out there... (for a human)

Images
    I went out on the south end by the jetty @ 3:30 right when the tide switched, there were some shoulder or bigger sets coming in, it was crappy at mercers because of the howling wind out of the south, which the jetty blocks for future info