LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ECsponger View Post
    Now-does anybody got any reviews on some GLOVES?
    these rock, xcel 3 finger 5mm:

WOW your posts look like they come from a review writer-they go on and on. Well at least you could share your troubles with us so thanks for that

Now, I have a question for bodyboarders...What kinds of booties do you dudes wear do deal with having fins on your feet? I bought those "entry level" H2Odyssey Booties because I was worried on how a bootie with a strap and free toes and extra rubber grip would fit under my fins.

These booties work great for me, but like someone else said, I guess from walking around in them-especially when you got those 20 block walk-backs from those sideshore current days-that they have worn thinner on the bottom.

i kno what you mean, my winter fins are a size larger then what i usually wear strictly for the purpose of better boots. xcel booties r great.

Gloves, i wear the xcel 7mm drylock mittens, easy to paddle and better when holdig on to your board but every1 has a preference. hope this helped

Images
    yea sounds good guys thank you!

Looks like those Xcel gloves work pretty good. I really just need ANY glove to get me back in the water. Ive been trying to go out in a 3/2 and 5mm booties-no gloves or hood cause I ain't got none fukk that its freezing.

My hand almost fell off one day that was not cool

Images
    My hand almost fell off one day that was not cool
    Your hand falling off is the least of your worries, if you know what I mean.

i have a question.. how does the 6/4 F-Bomb suit hold up? (suit without hood)

I just recently got mine for real cheap and wanted to know if anyone new anything about it before using it?

damn man 6/4 for around here? your gonna be crazy warm in that for sure.

Images
    6/4 does sound like a bit much...my bud uses a 5/4 and he stays very warm

I think I found an easy solution...instead of buying a brand new winter suit, Im gonna try to use my RipCurl long sleeve 2mm springy under my 3/2 full. I have problems with the cuffs being too loose and i think that will work. The torso section is also a little loose. I will give it a try when I get some GLOVES!! I'll let ya fellas know how that goes

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MDSurfer View Post
    Your hand falling off is the least of your worries, if you know what I mean.
    Actually, no I don't know what you mean. do you mean my pee-pee?

haha guys i'd rather be too warm then being cold at all!!

feel meee

WOW your posts look like they come from a review writer-they go on and on. Well at least you could share your troubles with us so thanks for that

Now, I have a question for bodyboarders...What kinds of booties do you dudes wear do deal with having fins on your feet? I bought those "entry level" H2Odyssey Booties because I was worried on how a bootie with a strap and free toes and extra rubber grip would fit under my fins.

These booties work great for me, but like someone else said, I guess from walking around in them-especially when you got those 20 block walk-backs from those sideshore current days-that they have worn thinner on the bottom.

I have a pair of Body Glove 5 mil boots. They have three full seasons and are still fine. Getting a little thin, but still warm. Not much rubber at all either, so they fit under fins comfortably. I can't believe they've lasted this long. And I use them alot. Was out of work the past two winters and was on every swell that came thru. Awesome boots, plenty for the delmarva winters.

As far as Gloves go, I've had NO luck with any I've bought. Have gone thru at least 5-6 pairs in the past three years. Fingers split, or they stretch out leak. I've tried a few different kinds, but now are wearing cheaper 5mil hyperflex, that really aren't bad for the money so far, but they are starting to split.