LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jobless

Images

Jobless

Does anybody know where to find a job in this town (OCMD)? Ive been looking for some time now and I feel like its hopeless till the season starts again. I swear if it werent for all these foreigners then there'd probably be some openings.......worst of all is that I dont even have enough $$ to buy new wet gear to keep me in the water

Man I'll do anything about now...I just need anything. Anybody know anything please let me know Thanks dudes

Images
    STAY JOBLESSS!!!!! GO SURFFFFFF!!! I can't surf due to having a job...

But all srsness.. good luck with your search...

Quote Originally Posted by ECsponger View Post
    Does anybody know where to find a job in this town (OCMD)? Ive been looking for some time now and I feel like its hopeless till the season starts again. I swear if it werent for all these foreigners then there'd probably be some openings.......worst of all is that I dont even have enough $$ to buy new wet gear to keep me in the water

Man I'll do anything about now...I just need anything. Anybody know anything please let me know Thanks dudes
    Do you drive? If you do the newly constructed Food lion off Rt. 54 (I think) in Del. is hiring. If you don't, Radio shack in the gold coast mall is also, they need help thru the holidays...

All else fails my advice is to dress warm and ask hit up some construction sites for a days work. Don't know if you'll have luck around here, but I used to do it all the time in Northern VA.

Good luck.

Images
    Well, places that are simple and not skilled are always looking for work. Its a good part time job. I don't know your age... but thats what I did when I was younger. Worked in a shoprite... easy money, flexible and I could take off when I wanted

Best of luck, I am not jobless, but everything is so slow, I might as well be. I know alot of people that have been laid off and are looking as well. Not much out there.

justsurrender Guest
    Try salisbury, the commute from OC isn't bad at all. I miss surf all the time because of work

Images
    thanks guys...I am 24 and Ive been told to go to some construction sites to ask, but i feel like an ass doing so......

I dont drive right now, got a car though. dont have insurance or registration right now (oops)
    I prefer to rige my bike anyway because that is FREE and it doesnt do any harm on the enviroment (I'm VERY eoc-conscience)

Radio Shack, though I think I'll go there tomorrow, thats very close.

Keep 'em coming though..

Images
    Can see about getting your CDL and driving. They make good money.

crab bag on 130th

Images
    check out the royal farms on 84th, they always have a hiring sign in the door