LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jobless

flip some nugs

Images
    where they at?

Images
    Thats probably why you are so low on money. stop wasting your money on tree and get out and do something worthwhile. hell just save up a few bucks and take a trip. I had to quit b/c of probation but now that i have i have saved my money and dont need to work as much......

Images
    easy bro i dont spend any money on that....I was just kidding around. I only did that when I grew..which was a few years ago..So thats NOT where my $$ is going. it goes to rent, electric, credit bills, and food. I dont have any other bills, I dont even use a cell phone anymore-the hell with them, waste of money. eBay is the only thing keeping me going right now, and Im basically selling my life away on there, all my possessions that I can. Im trying to cut it down to the basic minimals, Im trying to sell all my CDs and DVDs including my surf movies, which some I already sold, Like Momentum 1+2, Shelter, Campaign2 and more. I dont need all that stuff anymore.

New Lowes and BJ store about to open on 113 near Millsboro, DE (30 minutes from OC)

They are saying 1000 new jobs will open and are taking applications.

see if the city itself is hireing anyone... garbage, clean-up, etc.... ake marine over in west o is probably hireing, they always had a sign up

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrocker89 View Post
    crab bag on 130th
    Went for crabs last Wed night with the family & the crabs were the best I have had all year.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by chuck white View Post
    Went for crabs last Wed night with the family & the crabs were the best I have had all year.
    Welcome to OC's best kept secret this summer. Seriously best crabs around. coolest atomosphere. look for big things this summer. I'm your legal drug dealer up there Fri and Sat.

totally hit the construction sites.....if you can speak english they would love to have you I know I would.Some days I need someone just to run a wheel barrell or water plants.

Do not worry about feeeling dumb about ...it shows the the guy/girl who allows you to work that you are able to get the job done no matter what. Beats asking for handouts! But that's another story.

Don't Even Try!!!

Quote Originally Posted by South Bethany View Post
    New Lowes and BJ store about to open on 113 near Millsboro, DE (30 minutes from OC)

They are saying 1000 new jobs will open and are taking applications.
    Give up. Sorry man. Lowes and Bj's excepted over 3900 applications in one month. Lowes Only hired 75 employess and will lay of 20 of them after the holiday. Bj's is in the same boat but is expecting better sales and keeping more of their employees. My best friend has a degree from Penn State and applied every where from Dover to Salisbury. With that being said...pack up your bags and drive to CALIFORNIA...or at least florida? There is nothing here. Sorry to break it to you...WAWA is even backed up with applications.