LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: whitneys photos

whitneys photos

shout out to jimmy "da kine bruddah"whitney from another old skool (oahu) bruddah. great shots man!!! keep it up. see ya around PI.......oh yeah, CORNWAY....why you so mean....you make me sad....i cry now

portfolia

jimbo and meg have quite a stockpile of photos from some really fun sessions. those guys are world-wide right now. always good to sneak into a session with em when the lenses are put down. that's usually when it gets super fun. ready for some more cold water fun ones.

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Quote Originally Posted by cricha View Post
    shout out to jimmy "da kine bruddah"whitney from another old skool (oahu) bruddah. great shots man!!! keep it up. see ya around PI.......oh yeah, CORNWAY....why you so mean....you make me sad....i cry now
    at least I'm not from pawleys island
    jackass

weak ass comeback

first of all let me say that you are 100% correct surfside. Jim and meg are really talented and I have a real respect for folks that follow their dreams and stay true to their goals. I know they are both dedicated watermen/women and have some world travels under their belt. I have had many conversations with Jimbo and he radiates the true spirit of surfing and the way we should all treat each other. Maybe he could hold classes and mr. CONWAY could attend. Maybe learn to channel that negative enegy into a decent cutback instead of glaring down the beach thinking of everyone he hates. Then hides behind a computer and spits mindless jibberish and insults. Im not from PI A hole Im from Oahu or cant you read. But I love PI and the great people here. I have lived all over the world and YES I am very happy to call PI my home now. Maybe if youd step outside of your little world and learn to appreciate others youd grow up a little faster and make something of yourself. Its obvious your just some young PUNK going nowhere because if you were a man youd stop all your petty BS and give people some respect and maybe share a wave with a grom. Yeah, in Hawaii and PI its all about respect. Bring your ass down here and we will teach you all about it. Promise it would not take long at all! ALOHA YA'LL!

he is from conway!! might take a while!!

I do business in conway from time to time...I'll accomidate him...I'll meet him at applebees...hell be the one with spandex, rollerblades and coolite surfboard spokin da hos...cuz hes so raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad ! I apologize. Mcdonalds choclate shake buzz kickin in

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Quote Originally Posted by cricha View Post
    I do business in conway from time to time...I'll accomidate him...I'll meet him at applebees...hell be the one with spandex, rollerblades and coolite surfboard spokin da hos...cuz hes so raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad ! I apologize. Mcdonalds choclate shake buzz kickin in
    ok dude, tuesday is applebees night for us FORCE boys, but you might wanna get there before the bud lights we drink kick in too hard, cause we tend to get a little handsy when we get buzzed
    make sure to wear your plaid shorts, hollister polo, and ugg boots

I bet yall do get "handsy"-a little playful touching if you will? LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by conway View Post
    ok dude, tuesday is applebees night for us FORCE boys, but you might wanna get there before the bud lights we drink kick in too hard, cause we tend to get a little handsy when we get buzzed
    make sure to wear your plaid shorts, hollister polo, and ugg boots
    Is THE FORCE circle jerk before or after applebees?

Cricha, I'm down in PI all the time...got a good friend that lives on the north causeway, creek side. I'm usually surfing down around the jetties. We should get up sometime

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Enjoytheslide View Post
    Is THE FORCE circle jerk before or after applebees?

Cricha, I'm down in PI all the time...got a good friend that lives on the north causeway, creek side. I'm usually surfing down around the jetties. We should get up sometime
    after.
    we'll be down to pawleys on the next big swell