LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Surf on Wedns?

Surf on Wedns?

Looking at the models it looks like we may have a fun day instore for us gulfsters.. anyone else seeing what im seeing?

yeah it looks like Wed. the cold front is pushing through and when the wind switches it could get real fun! We'll have to wait and see.

-Tyler

looking like we may ssee something longboardable mid sunday at the right cold front spots too.. gonna have to keep an eye on it.

Images
    413, where do u live?

It'll be a bit windy... gotta take what you can get.

Thursday afternoon was classic pensacola beach.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    413, where do u live?
    I live down in SW FL. about 10 min off sanibel and captiva island. speaking of which i think you guys should add captiva (blind pass/tween waters)

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 413KOOK View Post
    I live down in SW FL. about 10 min off sanibel and captiva island. speaking of which i think you guys should add captiva (blind pass/tween waters)
    The Sanibel forecast is broken into WSW facing beaches, and S facing beaches. You should use the WSW (default) forecast for Captiva. Perhaps it would be more appropriate to label this forecast location - Captiva?

ill give it a shot when i check reports for tmorrow. i usually do my reports with the you guys, aura surf, and using the muckyduck.com webcam.. alogn with a few other tricks up my sleeve.. not to many reporting for this area..

I would agree to possibley change the label to captiva. .no one surfs Sanibel. . its always docs pass, blind pass, the wall, tween waters, or bowmans.. blind pass gets the most crowds.. but it pounds.. sand bar messes it all up .. but it sees the most activty for swell.

Images
    thanks for the info... we will likely make the change to captiva.... seems reasonable.