LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Surf on Wedns?

right on, let me know if you guys need help keepin an irie eye on things down here!

Images
    critical feedback on the forecasts is always appreciated. And, if you feel like leaving adding a surf report when you check it, by all means.

So what are the winds going to do Tomorrow (Wed) ?

I am trying to drive over from Tallahassee to Panama City or something to catch some waves, will it be worth it? It looks like the wind will be out of the south tomorrow and the weather isn't looking all too good... but maybe when the cold front moves through it will clean up? FILL ME IN!

thx

-Tyler

Images
    Tyler. For Panama City area on Wednesday, the southerly flow will be on it... keeping things choppy, but there will be some size.

looking like fridays gonna be the big day!

hopefully the winds will slack off on friday, i know some of the models suggest this. i havent surfed with familar faces back home for awhile, stoked in any case. chop city is better then nothing

i know you keep getting requests for forcast spots, if it is not a problem big hickory pass is a good spot when you don't have the time to make it to sanibel/ captiva yet is quite a distance between the island and naples, i can generally make an assumtion based on those two spots but have wound up with a bunk day from time to time. the bathymetry is a little different than out on captiva. thanks for all you do, keep up the good work, I almost always have an epic day with your forcast spots.

Images
    Guys,

I finally got to making the switch the surf forecast location of Sanibel Island to Captiva Island.