LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    july -sep

Images
    October just because the quality of waves. Otherwise, the dead of winter. As cold as it can possibly get, 20 degrees with water temps reading below 40, winds howling 20 knots offshore and it is overhead and going off. There is ice on the roads and snow on the beach. There are 4 guys out that are all good friends hootin each other into icy barrels

Quote Originally Posted by Db2k5 View Post
    October just because the quality of waves. Otherwise, the dead of winter. As cold as it can possibly get, 20 degrees with water temps reading below 40, winds howling 20 knots offshore and it is overhead and going off. There is ice on the roads and snow on the beach. There are 4 guys out that are all good friends hootin each other into icy barrels
    I'll have to agree with this. There is a kind of mystical solitude to surfing when most people won't even go outside. When your suiting up and you have to keep shutting up the voice in your head that says "What the f#$k am I doing?" By the time you get to the line up you aready have an ice cream headach and a shiver has started. Then you take off on the first wave, ride it for all it's worth, kick out and tell yourself, "That's what the f#$k I'm doing!".

may not be best surf , but those july sessions after 6 pm with the boys are pretty fun

Gotta love August and September.Yea crowds suck, and the waves are usually small, but I love going out in the water on a hot day with just a pair of trunks on. I feel less restrained w/o a suit on and I just love warm weather.

Images
    I like the Spring swells and EARLY fall swells. Somewhat warm water and air temps and a lot of fun DP's and barrels to be had!!! Just good times.