LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: wii surf?

Images

wii surf?

you guys think its doable to make some sort of surfing "game" for the wii? or any sort of surfing simulator for your home?

Dear "darippah",

Did you recently have your brain surgically removed? Are you serious? Was your dad a brick and your mom a heap of jello?

Images
    im quiet serious my friend. unless that already exists?

i would be terrible probably if they came out with one

Images
    Im sure its may be in the works, and its VERY possible.....Wii Fit board

Images
    sounds bogus

Images
    Think about the nintendo game pad... if anyone of you can remember back then. The "surf pad" could determine where the pressure of your feet is on the pad. Could be cool?

now a days.. its not a question of "is it possible".. of course its very possible. The real question is, is it profitable. Honestly, surfing may be more main stream now a days, but its still no where near the popularity needed to make a video game... a good video game.. Transworld surf for xbox was kinda sweet, but I dont think they made ANY money off of it.. The demands just not there.

And frankly, unless you surf, surfing video games are boring as ****. Most people I've seen trying to play Transworld surf just didn't understand the dynamics of surfing and how to gain speed and do maneuvers and couldn't enjoy the game.

thats like buying a vibrator for surfing

lame-o

i rock kelly's pro surfer for gamecube passes unoccupied time