LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: wii surf?

Images
    dont you just love punting like 40 foot airs in transworld

Images

Thumbs up

Yea i definitely still play Kelly's Pro and Transworld Surf (PS2) still and they are still fun, especially when its flat.

And surfing video games are NOT a bad thing. I can recall recall when I got those two games (used for pretty cheap, like $6-7 each). It was a rough time for me when I was still stuck inland, wavesick, and dying to be in the water. I definitely enjoyed a whole winter playing those games for hours in my basement, drinking, and ripping unrealistic but BADASS manouvers.

Made me feel better about not being able to get wet for looong periods of time.

I say Wii Fit board would be best option

I have kelly slater but if anyone did not know they make a board for the 360 or wii for sean whites if they can let you use that for surfing that would be legit

Images
    Is it possible? 100%. Anyone remember going into arcades and playing the snowboarding games where they have the board and you lean to turn it? Its the same idea, just the user would have to buy it themselves.

Then you ask is it profitable? Guitar hero, Rock Band, Dance Dance Revolution, Wii Fit... These are all pretty profitable, but if it combined more than just surfing it'd be 100% profit. Say surfing, snowboarding and skateboarding.

Images
    just saw a commecial for a skate simulation game. only a matter of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    Think about the nintendo game pad... if anyone of you can remember back then. The "surf pad" could determine where the pressure of your feet is on the pad. Could be cool?
    had it.. that thing was the ****. I ruled in the hurdles, cheetah pace.

that'd be sweeeet!!!
    someone fig out how to do it!! =)

Images
    Does this mean they are coming out with a boogie one to?! I sure hope so...

*Let the flames begin... bahahha

Quote Originally Posted by spongeoc View Post
    i rock kelly's pro surfer for gamecube passes unoccupied time
    that game was proof that they will try to make the Tony Hawk gamestyle work for any alternative sport.

also if any of you remember from back in the day. T&C came out with a pretty sick game for NES. i still have it and pop it in every now and again.
    Last edited by chroniclesofgnarlia; Dec 8, 2008 at 01:46 PM.

kellys pro surfer for xbox is the way to go