LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: wii surf?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Lostsurf121 View Post
    kellys pro surfer for xbox is the way to go
    Hell yeah! That's the best surf game period. I was hoping at least it would be made for the PS3. Or something like it.

I think profitability is a problem. Notice that there is still no Kelly Slater Pro 2...

i looked up wii surf on google and all it came up with was a penguin surfing game

but with shaun white's game out now it wouldn't be unreasonable for a surfing game to soon follow, which honestly would be pretty sick

The Shaun White snowboarding game is sick. They could easily use the Wii fit board for a surfing game. It is actually like snowboarding on that thing (to an extent of course) but you lean forward, you go faster, you lean back you slow down. It calibrates your weight when you are perfectly balanced and then it picks up the pressure that you are applying on your heals and your toes. A surfing game would be insane.

Images
    Somehow use the indo board instead of that wyy and have your bro shoot u with a super soaker when you get pitted sooooo pitted. And then when you go shoot the pier have your mom hit u with a 2 x 4. That would be an awesome sim. It would be called red crush rated M.

Surfing game for WII? That's fine, I think we should encourage more people to play video games, that means less donkeys out in the line up for the rest of us to deal with. I can't wait, in another 10 or 20 years there will probably only be about 150 surfers on the east coast. The rest of the population will be pluged into their game systems. Sounds like a good deal to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Aguaholic View Post
    Hell yeah! That's the best surf game period. I was hoping at least it would be made for the PS3. Or something like it.

No no no, Sunny Garcia's KILLS kelly slater pro surfer. And Championship Surfer for the PC was the best by far!!!!! I think that game came out in 2000 maybe earlier, and i still play it all the time!!!! I think you can download a demo of it somewhere, maybe Cnet.com