LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: T-Shirt design

Images

T-Shirt design

How do you guys like my t-shirt design that I might use for the Laney Surf Club?

The text is backwards cuz the webcam take mirrored pictures.

not unless you like your board chomped in half by a doped shark. which i don't

Images
    Half doped? But that is a pretty sick drawing. Maybe touch up the dope-ness of it and it'll look fly. And thin him out a little... cause hes a pudgy lookin' shark.

Images
    Sorry for my naive-ness, but what do you mean by dope?

dope man dope! from snow white...the dumb dwarf

Images
    ok... so what's wrong with a dope shark?

seriously....nothing . I like the shark. It is a good characiture. I actually drew a shark biting thru a board for a buddy's tat for him but more realistic...but that was for a tat. this shark works great for a logo for a surf club. I like the chilled out look and mass of the shark. The only thing that kinda gets lost is the background piece of the board hes biting into. a little spacial ambiguity going on and it gets lost a little bit( at first thought it was the fin on his other side). other than that....sweet!

trust me...id rather be in the water with a dope(d) shark!

you know those (tourist) parents that let their kids go play in the ocean when theres hurricane surf? the shark should have one of those parents in its mouth...how many kids have we all drug back to the beach after nearly drowning?

Images
    so it would be better without that background board piece?