LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Images

Last ASP Event: Billabong Pipe Masters

For those that are playing in Fantasy Surfer, don't forget to update your team. Wating period starts tomorrow, and tonight might be the last chance to update you roster before the event starts.

Plenty of wildcards (19) as well as the Top 45. Im hoping for Bruce Irons cause this is his last year on tour (retiring). Im also betting on Makua Rothman.

Get on it!

Images

I got Kelly, Andy, CJ, Bruce, Makua, Ian Walsh, Dusty and Jaime O.

Yeah id say i have a pretty stacked team!!!!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ECsponger View Post
    For those that are playing in Fantasy Surfer, don't forget to update your team. Wating period starts tomorrow, and tonight might be the last chance to update you roster before the event starts.

Plenty of wildcards (19) as well as the Top 45. Im hoping for Bruce Irons cause this is his last year on tour (retiring). Im also betting on Makua Rothman.

Get on it!
    i remember a few years ago.. when makua hurt his knee and still tried to compete..he.s a good pick..but i dont think he.s gonna win

Images

For when it goes live:

I doubt makua will will but yeah a good pick cause he will make his heats and get you points if it gets beefy out there

Images
    yo, anybody see Parko's PERFECT 20 yesterday???? that was some sick **** for sure. and I got him on my team

Images
    got him on my team too.

i fell out of my chair when i saw him bust out of that 1st 10

yea i was watching live, sick contest thus far... cant wait to see the final day.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ECsponger View Post
    yo, anybody see Parko's PERFECT 20 yesterday???? that was some sick **** for sure. and I got him on my team
    yeah man i turned it on yesterday afternoon and like 2 minutes after i turned it on parko got his first ten, i was hooked after that