LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Thur/Fri in PI

workin 15 hour days until the cows come home or when monkeys fly...which ever comes first.....aint life grand

Quote Originally Posted by cricha View Post
    and it is the PI country club...we have an opening for a ball washer...heard ya got talent and want you on our crew...
    Can I use my tongue?

well now that just depends young lady....have you had all your shots and been spade?

well now that just depends young lady....have you had all your shots and been spade?
    No, but I have been spayed.

is that how thats spelled? from previous post it is obvious that Im no english major

ugg, what a disappointment this morning. Too much west as usual, started too early lastnight and the log is the way to go today. Hopefully Tuesday another trade swell will start to fill in.

Fun little waist-stomach line for only about an hour this morning in front of my house in Surfside Beach...not much, but it sure takes the edge off.

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.

today

i just got in and it was fun nice little waist-chest high barrels. i got barreled like 20 times. i lost count after 15 but my friend counted like 20-25. but it was defiently worth it.

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.

fun

i dont think it was throwing hard enough for you to get 20 barrels, but great fun waves nonetheless and because of this i have no **** to talk, for tonight at least
    hope everyone got a few