Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rash guard

Rash guard

I don't recall if there is or was a threade on this topic or not, so here ya go. How many fellas or ladies on here use them? I normally don't, but I am thinking about starting. Usually during the summer, anything longer then 2 hours in the water and I have to rub some Vaseline, no not whale jiz, in my pits so I don't rash up. I am also pretty bad at coming in to reapply sun screen, too. I know there used to be some jokes about DE people using white rash guards or something, yadda yadda. Anyway, thoughts, pros, cons, etc?

putting sun screen on your back is hard. putting on a shirt is easy. cancer kills.

Quote Originally Posted by Peajay4060 View Post
    putting sun screen on your back is hard. putting on a shirt is easy. cancer kills.
    Yes sir, I agree!

I wear a .5 mil vest in the summer. If I don't wear anything I will destroy my nips to the point where i'm unsure if they will ever heal haha. Best one I have tried is made by Xcel. Rip Curl makes one that really sucks.

Rash Guard all day err day while in the ocean! Cover up man cover up!!!

Images
    I use one pretty regularly. Had the spandex kind but those are lame. I like the t-shirt ones and long sleeve but they will ride up. Also, when it's a bit chilly in the am I will rock a wetsuit vest. It provides a little more warmth. Agreed with the previous comment. I mainly use it so I can avoid using and re-spreading a TON of block.

I found a Quiksilver I like and it's white! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Peajay4060 View Post
    This. I like the loose fit ones

you know, if you lube up with Vaseline and surf in a wind swell. The Vaseline that slicks off will create an area where the waves will be cleaner.

Don't forget to wear a rubber!