LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Images
    Here is a shot that Beaner took about a year and a half ago, during that big spring time S swell in Jersey. Not too shabby:

Images
    I'm on my way to claim for fame! I'm on my search with what I saw (in pictures) to be massive 20+ft waves on the EC... just have to find it fellow riders...

So..everyone GTFO!!!! J/K!

Images
    Not what I was looking for... but....

Quote Originally Posted by OCSpongR View Post
    The shots deceptive. shot with a wide angle lens 18mm.Nic lugo,Chris Joyner and a few others would say it was pushing 20' I'm sure. The waves breaking at the pier where 2+ft over head.I have pics somewhere of surfers in str8 up hands over they're head barrels.
    I'm not claiming nor joking. It's fact.And it IS Frisco pier.
    Lol, with a wide angle 18mm then it falls to about 2 to 3'... this is getting good as I have ridden Frisco Pier in a wide range of conditions, 2' to solid o/h.

Images
    anyone dig up some ruggles photos. Wasn't there a outer Rhode Island reef mission that was scored some years ago.

noel in atlantic city last year. that was freaking big. surfed it with a 6'0". got one of the best waves of my life that day in front of mad spectators. psyched

Big Surf!

East coast boundaries are? I have seen videos of very very big nova, phatoms of hatty and huge barrier islands off florida that easily exceed 20'. It does exsist. Tres gets big and is kind of East Coast. I have seen pics of the Northeast with questionable but obviously large photos.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    anyone dig up some ruggles photos. Wasn't there a outer Rhode Island reef mission that was scored some years ago.
    ruggles is definitely the spot that would hold some of biggest and most rideable...on another note, weren't guys towing into some cloudbreak waves in FL and NC in recent years? what about those red bull icebreak comps?

im guna guess that montauk easily has some of the largest waves on the eastcoast