LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tbing View Post
    Life guards make the world "kookier"?

I'm so happy that you can fend for yourself, so when you actually need help one time, don't worry about it, cause if they come to help you, you'll prolly call them a kook and that you're fine and tell them to get out of your way.
    to tell you the truth, most lifeguards in my town are actually surfers or teachers. Either way, they don't give a big deal if you don't give them a big deal. And what does it matter, they're only there in the summer.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by drivensurf View Post
    First.. i dont know what Pepper means; maybe if I lived in Manasquan i would understand that.? secondly , you are clearly that guy (or girl) who always says its way bigger than it is. We all know people like you, and, like lifeguards and rent-a-cops, you make the world kookier, one report at a time.
    Yeah you got me pinned douche bag....I'm clearly that guy? ok....you done yet?

You don't know what Pepper means cause you are one. And that clearly makes you one.

I probably been surfing since you were 5hitting in your diapers. I travel all around the world in search for waves. And i don't know what a 20-30 FT wave is. Don't insult my intelligence and i won't insult yours.
    Last edited by Aguaholic; Dec 10, 2008 at 10:37 PM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by drivensurf View Post
    no, im just a douche bag. We need them.

fixed...:d

so is a pepper a douchebag?
    wikepedia was no help.

Quote Originally Posted by Aguaholic View Post
    Yeah you got me pinned douche bag....I'm clearly that guy? ok....you done yet?

You don't know what Pepper means cause you are one. And that clearly makes you one.

I probably been surfing since you were 5hitting in your diapers. I travel all around the world in search for waves. And i don't know what a 20-30 FT wave is. Don't insult my intelligence and i won't insult yours.
    one time...when you were out searching around the world for 30 ft waves to rip, i crapped my pants on the beach and thank god a lifeguard was there to find my mommy.

Images
    one time......i was in mays landing and i saw this teacher try to act like he could surf. He even tried to get the lingo down. But he couldn't....what a Pepper he was.

there you go!

Ohh Ok i understand pepper now. btw. those cold slush pics of yours are cool. seriously.

Some of you need to ask Santa for a tape measurer.

okay kay kay