LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by kman View Post
    I would def. eat sumthin'...your bodeey'z like a car, in order 4 it 2 run, it needz fuel. If you're doin' a mornin' sessh, figure thu last time u ate wuz around 7 or 8pm thu preevius nite, so that's like 12 hourz without food. you def. won't perform az well without fuel. especially if you're hittin' up a 3-4hr sessh. u'll b toast in no time.

I eat a huge-ass bowl o' oatmeel with raisinz and sum honeey, a grapefruit, and a donut b-4 a sessh. def. load up on carbz and sugar if u can. if u hafta, git thu s*** thu nite b4 so u don't hafta play around in thu mornin' tryin' 2 find it or buy it, wasting valuable water time. Also drink plenteey uv water b4 u go in. Even if you're not thirsteey. Vitamin water'z da s*** if u want just a lill' flavor instead uv just plain water. Also, don't eat right b4 u go in, or most uv it will end up on your surfboard rather than your stomache. give it atleest an hour so your bodeey haz time 2 process all uv it. Don't drink coffee or OJ eether b4 jumpin' in. even if you're a coffee drinker. If i know it's gunna b a long session, i'll even load up on a bagel az well. your bodeey will thank u afterwardz and u'll have plenteey o' fuel 4 that 3-4 hr sessh. note-a banana iz also a good idea for potassium.
    Dude you gotta get your typing under control. I understand throwing an wtf, or lol, taking the h out of what (wat), but your ****s out of control. Every s is a z and you little spell the way you speak. It took me five minutes to realize your spelling of The was intended to have a u on the end. That crap hurt my brain.

thats ****s gotta take 10 times longer to type

i start off the morning by cookin up a nice bacon egg and cheese on an english muffin. takes two seconds and fills you up. i know some of you are cooking deficient so stop by dunkin donuts, you gotta have some food in you for energy

Quote Originally Posted by Zansurf View Post
    Dude you gotta get your typing under control. I understand throwing an wtf, or lol, taking the h out of what (wat), but your ****s out of control. Every s is a z and you little spell the way you speak. It took me five minutes to realize your spelling of The was intended to have a u on the end. That crap hurt my brain.
    he is more then capable of typing correctly.. if you look a couple threads back when he was trying to sell his boards or whatever the typing was normal.. makes you sound like a moron and looks plain dumb.

morning sessions are usually a pre-dawn wake-up, where you barely stumble into the car to check the waves. waters a must, otherwise no food. maybe a banana if there's one laying around. depending on the tide, usually get a good session in from dawn to before lunch, eat, then surf again an hour later, with a change of wetsuit if you've got it. but im definitely not making food that early, or stopping for anything but surf.

well my morning routine is as follows. First, a little quality time on the toilet.Nex,t a quick ride up the road to my favorite coffee stop Hockers dairy market. Finally some theraputic foliage, then your ready to surf. Maybe if you had a couple too many the night before, you can throw some scrapple in the mix.

i normally eat a little bit before like fruit and water or a power bar cuz i dont like to be hungry surfing

Usually I just crank down some coffee because I'm too busy feeding the kids, loading them in car with board and gear for post drop off surf session. When I have time, I drink a smoothie...frozen fruit, berries, walnuts, yogurt, protein powder would be typical. This always works the best for me and digests fast. If I don't have one before I have one when I get back...that would be most of the time.
    Last edited by surfcrs; Jan 20, 2009 at 11:27 PM.

I usually eat something small too. If there is a granola bar and some oj to wake me up. Otherwise a small bowl of cereal. If I don't eat it seems like I get tired out quicker. But thats just me.

I usually pick up a buttered roll or muffin from 711 and try to drink a bottle of water.

Images
    i never eat b4 a sesh but always am starving when i get out....idk i hate eating b4 i go into the water