LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    this thread is lame dudes

then go away....its adult time

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Quote Originally Posted by cricha View Post
    then go away....its adult time
    thats what she said

Quote Originally Posted by conway View Post
    this thread is lame dudes
    Whats lame about it?

bfloyd you will have to excuse our friend Conway...he has issues. Sorry to hear about this morning. Kinda thought that west would beat it down. I could not check it. had to be in office early and was here til 9 last night. hopefully can get away for that swell tuesday that you mentioned. have a good one....

ahh yeah, i hear ya, i'm just jokin. Yeah, checked it early as well and came on into the office. Heard the westerlies started up at like 12 lastnight pretty hard, which is way too much time in that direction for PI. Yeah stoked about early next week, looks like we are falling into that early spring late fall pattern, which warm air temperatures ( south winds) will come along with some trade swell.PI is always fun on the right tide for that. Lets see how it goes,have a good one as well!

Dont get me wrong, but allowing only members of the PI surf club access to a web cam at Pawleys is ridiculous. While the club does have some decent surfers and and good people, it should not be a determing factor to who can access the cam. Pawleys has many dedicated surfers who rip, and who have have been around for a decade or more and are not part of the PI surf club. The cam should be open to everyone. It would be really cool if somehow a contest could be set up, like a king of the peak kinda deal but call it king of pawleys or something. It would be open to everyone. The proceeds could go to buying a more update to webcam that everyone would have the oppurtunity to access.

always....not a bad idea. But as far as I know the pi surf club does not discriminate and as long as you pay the minimal dues you can be a member thus allowing YOU access as well to the cam. $ has to come from somewhere to support the cam....so really not that lame of an idea and the club does some great things for the community.